• Yes, there is only 2, in my opinion.

Look the people that I have seen talk about this have said that they (some) feel both male and female, some feel like gender fluid and a lot of things, but only because you feel this way or like this specific thing does not mean you need a gender so you can differ from others.

Posted by: SGR
  • There are only two genders.

Those genders are male and female. There's really no such thing as transgender. No matter what gender you identify as, no matter how many hormone injections and plastic surgeries you have, you will ALWAYS be the gender you were born as. Facts don't care about your feelings. If you were born a man you are a MAN If you were born a woman you are a WOMAN. Go and be transgender if you like. It is not my place to stop you and you are free to chose how you live your life but I certainly don't have to agree with you. It's fact. Male and female are the ONLY genders. Not another can be added.

• Yes, there are only two genders. And science backs it up.

It's XX or XY chromosomes ONLY. And yes, intersexual people do exist, but it's not another gender, it's a birth defect. However, All the other ''genders'' besides male and female are simply made up, such as ''agender'' or 'gender fluid'' and so on aren't real genders. And if you were to state: ''But it's how people feel!'' It doesn't matter. You can be masculine or feminine without being another gender, and Transgender people aren't another gender either, just got surgery to become the OPPOSITE gender.

• Yes, there are only two genders. And it's not me backing it up, there's also science to prove it.

• Sorry, only two

You are what you were born, either male or female (in rare rare occasions intersex, hemaphrodite, or some other mutation). And that thing about gender being a "social construct" with a whole spectrum in between... You've got to be kidding me. Your gender is bound to your sex, and you can express it in many ways, yes, but having a different way to be "female" (liking traditionally masculine things, for example) or "male" (same example) does not mean you become another gender, it just means you're unique, like everyone else.

• Male or female

Sex and gender are not different. You are what you were born as. Biologically, you will always be the gender you were born as. You can't change it no matter what hormones you pump into yourself or what kind of surgery you get. You are male or female at birth and you are that for life. Rather than praising transgenders, we need to focus on help. Disagreeing with transgenders is not bigoted.

• Yes. Facts > Feelings.

Human beings are born either male or female. Yes, it is true that there have been exceptions, but those are extremely rare and they are considered cases of either a mutation or a deformity. This is simply the truth. Humans are either male or female, and this is determined by what sex they were when they were born. The idea that sex and gender are two separate things is utterly ridiculous and complete nonsense. You can not be a female simply by believing that you are a female. In order to be female, you have to be born a female. It is a biological characteristic, being a female or a male. It is NOT a psychological characteristic. You can identify or call yourself whatever you want, that doesn't mean you are what you say you are. If you were born with a penis, you are a male. If you were born with a vagina, you are a female. If you disagree with that, that's your decision. That doesn't mean that humanity needs to change and alter basic biology in order to fit your views. You can believe that there are more than 2 genders. However, no one has to accept that or believe it as you do.

• It is biological

For humans, which is what we are talking about, not jellyfish or fungi, there are biologically two genders. This crap about gender non binary, or gender fluid, don't even get me started. But there is no such thing as a separate gender for somebody who needs to feel special. I needed more words to post this so that is what this last sentence is for XD.

• Boi... Or girl

Of course there are only two genders in humans. I don´t need no rainbow unicorn gender person going up to me and saying ¨I identify as a potato today. My pronouns are She, her and they. It´s ridiculous the amount of genders people think there are, your doctor/parent looks and picks one, that´s it! (Not including inter-sexual as a gender because that is debatable.)

• If there were more genders, there would be more bathrooms!

Look, there is only two genders for our world and that is simple. You can't be a guy and a female. If a female wants to become a guy and transgenders, well then she becomes a he. If there would be more genders there would be more than two classes of Health at schools. And the other thing is, is that your straight or your not. Bisexual isn't a true thing. You don't actually like a guy and a girl, you just think you do. Your body does not actually find two bodies attractive.

• There is a lot of confusion, and it's all unjustified because the truth is very simple

There are only two sexes. But there are myriad genders. Two often people relate to gender, the same understanding of sex.

Sex is what is given to you at birth based on your genitalia. It's not a matter of debate unless you get a sex-change. At birth, you are either man, woman, or possibly a hermaphrodite. That is indisputable.

But it is not so definite or binary with gender. In the issue of gender it is psychological, not a matter of opinion or 'feelz'. There is very little to dispute. There is not a definitive Man or Woman in the human gender identity. There is a Man and a Woman, but there is a whole spectrum in between where people can identify how they wish. Sex is binary, gender isn't

Source: I am a gender non-conformist in theory

• There are more than two genders.

I believe that there are only two genders for humans, but there are more than two in other species. (I know your thinking this is cheap, but the question never specified). For example there is a type of fungi that has 36,000 different genders. There is a type of jelly fish that can actually change gender. Also in Latin (maybe this is a little cheap) there are three genders Masculine, Feminine, Neuter.

• No no no

There are 4: male, female, agender, and hermaphrodite. Though you could say that there are only 3 since a Hermaphrodite is only a male and a female, and thus not a unique gender, or that there are only 2 since agender is the lack o a gender therefore not a gender, but these are all legitimate answers as to what gender you are, so you could say that are are 4 or 2

• Sex and gender are not the same

Sex and gender are not the same thing. Most people who say "yes" to this end up arguing that there are only two *SEXES*, and they're even wrong about that; there are a number of intersex conditions.

In short, sex is physical, and most people are within 2 categories of that, and gender is psychological, and though *most* people also fit within two categories as either men or women, there are plenty of others; non-binary, agender, GNC, and various others.

• Helicopter gender spectrum

When will you all begin to realize other helicopters are genders as well?!?! I identify as a Chinook but people laugh at my feelings! Apache's are so intolerant of us other helicopters. You SJW's only care about what fits into your selfish, narcissistic views. If you can be 754 genders of whatever floats your boat I can be a Chinook helicopter

• There are actually 745 genders, according to Websters dictionary.

The true definition of a gender, it to be determined. I can identify as a rainbow, a piece of cactus, or quite simply Bob Marley's left over blunt. Therefore, all of you elitist conservatives whom'st've believed that there exists only 2- are falsely elitist and ignorant and need to stop your erect, erroneous ways of thinking.

• There are 4 genders

There are males, who have am X chromosome and a Y chromosome. There are females, who have two X chromosomes. There are hermaphrodites who have three x chromosomes and one y chromosome, and Apache Attack Helicopters, who have nuts and bolts and eleven thousand, three hundred and ninety pounds of freedom.

Sciguy says2016-09-10T20:32:06.360
There are only two biological Genders. However, there are two mental genders created by the ill.