There is a glacier called "Blood Falls" in Antarctica that regularly pours out red liquid, making it look like the ice is bleeding; I the Antarctica’s eerie Blood Falls a great scenery?

• Yes, Blood Falls is a great scenery in Antartica.

Yes, Blood Falls is a great scenery. The phenomenon is the result of a mixture of iron and salt water from the bedrock. As the rock erodes from bacteria, iron is released into the salt water which creates the rust color which looks identical to blood. Although grotesque upon viewing, it's a fascinating part of nature which I find makes it unique scenery.

• Anartica's Blood Falls is a great scenery.

Natural landscapes and phenomena are fantastic ways to appreciate the world. Sometimes this can be done with little to no investment monetarily. This is a rare look and may attract people from all over the globe, adding to the tourist dollars of the country. This can be added to one of the great world wonders.

• It must be amazing to look at!

I wonder if the glacier has hidden iron deposits as that would explain the red liquid. I think Antarctica is far too dangerous to visit for a civilian like me but that is a sight I would love to see. It pains me that due to climate change our future generations may only ending up reading about these amazing sights on the internet.

• Definitely unique, not sure about great

I've not personally seen it, but the photos don't make it look like a scenic wonder. Most folks, scientists included, seem to find it creepy. It's probably better described as a unique or weird wonder. Scientists found that it releases salt brine mixed with iron which makes it look like blood. The interesting part is that it might lead to exploration of underwater lakes filled with microbial life.