There were 30 Fukushima children that diagnosed with thyroid cancer, but radiation is said to be an ‘unlikely’ cause. Is the government involved in a cover-up?

• Yes this is a coverup.

I truly believe their is a link between the 30 children in the area of Fukushima with thyroid cancer. It is fairly simple to look at the average rates of thyroid cancer among children in Japan and compare it to the recently studied children. It is also widely known that radiation can cause cancers.

• Yes, the government of Japan is involved in a cover-up.

Yes, the government of Japan is involved in a cover-up. It is very unlikely that these cases of cancer are not tied to the radiation caused by the nuclear power plant. That many children don't just randomly get cancer. It would be too large a coincidence. There needs to be more transparency between the Japanese government and the people.

• It wouldn't surprise me.

Governments seemed to be messed up everywhere. If there is an incident that reflects poorly on them, nine times out of ten they cover it up so they do not look horrible. On that note I can only speculate if that particular incident is a government cover up but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

• Japanse government denies Fukushima children diagnosed with cancer indicates cover-up

The Japanese government has stated radiation was an unlikely cause for the 30 Fukushima children that were diagnosed with thyroid cancer. This indicates a government cover-up. The sheer number of children indicates the unlikelihood of it being a random event. It comes several years after a nuclear reactor meltdown, and there has not been an alternative explanation presented.

• People just love a conspiracy.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/confusing-overdiagnosis-for-an-epidemic-of-thyroid-cancer-in-japan-after-fukushima/

30 seconds of googling and hey-presto an explanation that has no shady implications.
    Reading the other side I can see 30 seconds was way to much effort. Far better to come to conclusions bereft of critical thought in an effort to support unsubstantiated claims. Red flags should be raised when language is used such as:
    "I truly believe"
    "Yes, the government of Japan is involved in a cover-up."
    "nine times out of ten they cover it up so they do not look horrible."
    "there has not been an alternative explanation presented."

The tone and lack of critical enquiry seems reminiscent of the anti-vaccine bullshittery that still plagues parts of the world.
    Lets be realistic here and not upset my lizard overlord masters.

Question, explore, discover