• The Picture is Self Explanatory ...

Many a Times I Try to Dive in This Lost Sea to Find Out the Truth which Jesus(PBUH) brought I'm Round and Round like a Mary-Go-Round... Every Christian I meet I get to know Christianity a New Way... His Own Views a wise man true said: Christianity is of men without religion while Islam is a religion without men.

(not to offend anyone please do not take personal)

• This doesn't scratch the surface . . .

Ask them what's up in the Bible and they tell you you're missing the point. You're missing the interpretation of some modern apologist, or you're taking the verse out of context (but the Bible IS simple, just get that through your head), or you're forgetting that if "God" tells someone to kill an innocent man, he wasn't innocent, because he picked up sticks on the Sabbath, which is sin because God says it is, because it says so in the Bible, which God wrote, which we know because it says so, and it can't be wrong because God wrote it, and after all it does SAY he wrote it . . . . .

And when they've got no more tricks up their sleeve, "We know you're wrong because the spirit told us [blah blah blah]" So it was never about the Bible at all.

Point that arrow to the left, yes, but hang a Bible to the right.

• That is anti- christian

It is evil to depict it as being hard. Christianity is a wonderful and beautiful religion that is easy to take. You should never assume that christianity is hard to take. Sure, it may get tough at times, but for the majority of the time, becoming a christian is easy and enlightening.

• Not Even Close.

Christianity is difficult due to temptation, possible persecution, etc. but it there is nothing confusing about it, and if you can't interpret the Bible, then you need to get something out of your life. This is not the question we should be asking. The real question is, "How can I get to know Jesus?"

• No. No. No.

Christians often make arguments that support their religion. The problem with many of these arguments is that they are deistic arguments. Arguments that don' support their god, simply denigrate the belief in no god. If you make arguments for Christianity, you must prove that there has to be a god, and that it has to be your god out of the many that humans have invented.

That being said, I really have no problems with the religious moderates, they don't offend me, and I don't care what you believe. I care if you try to inject it into state, and I only debate religion on this site, because if you post about religion on a debate site, I assume that you are willing to defend your claim.

• Christianity is Superstitious Nonsense.

All religions were created by man. All gods and Gods were created by man. God is no more real than the "Man in the Moon."

Christianity is man-made superstitious nonsense, so is the Christian God, Heaven, Hades, the Devil, Angles, miracles, etc.

The Bible is a superstitious tribal laws and rules.