TIL that Agar.io was used in Turkey as a medium of political advocacy: Is Agar.io a fun game to play?

• Agar.io is a fun game to play.

The popularity of Agar.io has been on the rise in the past few months. This only means one thing, that it is a fun game. I find it fun because of the challenge of always beating your personal record. The challenge of reaching this occurs over and over for such a simple game.

• Always good to eat others

It is fun to play a game in which your goal is to other players. That way, you are destroying and eating at the same time, to excellent occupations. Plus it takes place in a petri dish, which is somehow very fitting for a game designed for mobile phone users to play.

• How could this have been done?

I think Agario is a fun, relaxed game to play, and personally I don't see how it could be related to political advocacy? I also don't like the TIL acronym. Agari.io is a simple game that's on the internet that is not meant to harm anyone or push for any movements.

• Yes it is

During the campaigns of the June 2015 Turkish elections, Agar.io was used in Turkey as a medium of political advocacy; many players were naming their cells after Turkish political parties and references, with alliances formed between players with similar political views, battling against other players with opposing views.[23] Some political parties have used Agar.io in campaign posters as a symbol of support. Agar.io is a great game to play.