• It Could Save Someone's Life

Donating organs is the right thing to do because it has a potential to save a life. Of course, donating organs should not be a requirement because religious reasons and personal preferences factor in. However, if someone does not have a legitimate reason to not donate their organs, they should sign up to be an organ donor.

• It Could Save Someone's Life

• Yes if you want to.

I choose not to. When I get my drivers license I will not register as an organ donor because I want all parts of my body to go in the ground. That's just how I feel. I also don't want my organs to go to someone I wouldn't like. It's great to donate organs if that's what you want to do.

• I can save other people

I think if I am able to save someone else with my organs I want to be able to do it. To save a family from heartbreak. I also know that I can save up to 9 peoples lives with my organs. So it is my personal choice. . .

• Z z z

Onating organs is the right thing to do because it has a potential to save a life. Of course, donating organs should not be a requirement because religious reasons and personal preferences factor in. However, if someone does not have a legitimate reason to not donate their organs, they should sign up to be an organ donor.
    Posted by: debatability

• Z z z

Posted by: debatability