Todeh the enemeh is at our doa! Do you kno your duteh and will you do it?

Asked by: Inql0rdBl4rgh0nk
  • In the naem of The Emprah!

I will fight in His naem, battle brothas, we fight in the full deffense of oua headquarters in spess! As spess! As spess mehreens in the naem of the emprahs fureh! If they should be so bold and so foolish as simultaemious defensive and devastaeting spess deep strike! They will taest deff and defeet! For The EMPRAH!

• Teh kowards!!! Teh fewls!!!

No, but would you like to donate blood, and or skulls?
    Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne!!! Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne!!! Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne!!! Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne!!! Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne!!!

• I guess so......

I don't really know my duty, so..... Yeah.... But I mean if I get to look pretty cool I guess I will do it. Like I guess this is the right answer or sumfin', idk. Who is the Emperor, is is bsh, I think it's bsh. If it's bsh then yeah, I guess.

• Look Rhinos... RHINOS!

Our enemies hide in METAL BOXES, the cowards, the fools! We... Should take away their metal boxes.
    SINDRI!
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .