Tom Brokaw's cancer in remission: Are you interested in hearing about celebrities' cancer stories?

• Yes, celebritiies' cancer stories are interesting.

Yes, I am interested in hearing about celebrities' cancer stories. All of our life's are touched by cancer in some way whether it be a mother, brother, sister or friend. Hearing celebrities' cancer stories not only helps people who have cancer connect with celebrities and perhaps makes the cancer patients feel better but it makes the celebrities themselves feel more human.

• It Is Important To Hear About Survivors

There aren't many people out there who either have had cancer or been touched by cancer through a friend or family member. It is important to hear about people who have battled and survived a cancer fight, as it gives hope to others who find themselves in the same situation. As long as the celebrity isn't taking advantage of the illness for personal gain, it is good to hear.

• No, I'm not interested in hearing about celebrities' cancer stories.

On one hand, the story of celebrities who have fought cancer and won the battle could be a source of inspiration, and I'm certainly not one to rain on this parade. But I think it's worth pointing out that cancer treatment is extraordinarily expensive, and unless you have good medical coverage, treatment is not even really an option.

• No Not Really

Many, many people develop cancer in the world and quite frankly I'm not interested in celebrities personal lives. While it is nice to know he is recovering I could live without the information. I think people should have privacy and I don't think Brokaw's remission is really news. It's not pertinent information.