• A tomato is a fruit.

A tomato is the product of flowering plant and it has seeds, which makes it a fruit in the most technical sense. Because of its mild flavor, however, it pairs very well with vegetables and is used in combination with vegetables in many dishes. For this reason, many people mistake it as a vegetable.

• A great tomato

Some people like to classify a tomato as a fruit obviously their right but anyway, the tomato is and has always been, legally and scientifically a fruit it has seeds INSIDE of it, and it also has a fruit like core that other fruit like, Oranges and Strawberries have. The tomato is grown off a specific part of a flower or plant. This can hopefully settle this great debate. Thank you.

• It is a fruit

It has a protective shell and seeds on the inside which are edible, a sweet fruit on the inside. All of these classify it as a berry, which is a fruit. Even if it isn't a berry, it is still a fruit because it has seeds in it that are edible.

• I think a tomato is fruit

A tomato is fruit because all fruit have seeds.Also it looks like a fruit and taste like a fruit. I truly think a tomato is a fruit because it a lot of people debate on it but i think a tomato is really a fruit because of what i said.

• I think a tomato is fruit

• People it's a fruit

I think its a fruit because it grows over ground. Also it has seeds which leads it to a fruit. People might think it's a vegetable because it's appearance shows with a lot of vegetables but clearly you can see it's not. Also you might think it's a vegetable because it is placed in the vegetable aisle in the grocery store. So people it's a FRUIT!

• Its a Fruit people

It is a fruit because it has seeds and it grows on a stem. It looks like a fruit so it is a fruit .People think it looks like a vegetable it is a vegetable but that is wrong because they just cant say its a vegetable because they think it is.

• I think a tomato is a fruit.

A tomato is a fruit because it is formed in the ovary of a plant. Also because it has seeds inside of it. So technically peppers, nuts, squash, and pumpkins are all fruits. A tomato is not a vegetable even though it tastes savory like other vegetables. Therefore, a tomato is a fruit NOT a vegetable.

• Yes it is

I am a beautiful person. I don't know what to say that I have to go to the party. We soon get to Kian's and right away we go to the party. We soon get to Kian's and right away we go to the party. We soon get to Kian's and right away we go to the party. We soon get to Kian's and right away we go to the party. We soon get to Kian's and right away we go to the party. We soon get to Kian's

• Tomatoes are a fruit

Tomatoes are filled with seeds. One of the main characteristics of a fruit is that it has a lot of seeds. They are filled with seeds so that when an animal rub against it the seeds stick on them and then drop into fertile areas. Animals can also eat the fruit then digest it so that the seeds can still be able to grow and expand there population

• Duh they are a vegetable.

They look like a vegetable so there for they are a vegetable. They may have the qualities of a fruit but they look like a vegetable. I don't even like this VEGETABLE. I just wanted to put my opinion out. Bibidy bopidy boo. I like pumpkin. Pumpkin is good. Pumpkin is yummy.

• Duh its a vegetable.

Tomatoes look like a vegetable so there for they are a vegetable. They may have the fruit qualities but they look like a vegetable so they are a vegetable. I don't even like this VEGETABLE i just wanted to put my opinion out. Bibidy bopidy boo. I love pumpkin. Pumpkin is good. Pumpkin is yummy.

• Duh its a vegetable.

It looks like a vegetable. So there for it is a vegetable. It may have the fruit qualities but it looks like a vegetable. I don't even like this VEGETABLE but i wanted to put my opinion out there. Bididy bopidy boo. I love pumpkin. Pumpkin is good. Pumpkin is yummy.

• Duh its a vegetable.

• Duh its a vegetable.

• Tomatoes aren't a fruit.

Scientifically , yes tomatoes are a fruit. BUT, that also means that cucumbers, pumpkins, and beans are also a fruit. If you consider the cucumber, pumpkin, and beans to be a vege, then wouldn't tomatoes be in the same group? Tomatoes are more savory than sweet, which most fruits are. The blueberry is sweet. You put fruit into jams. Do people make tomato jam? No ( if there is someone who does make tomato jam, sorry) tomatoes are a vegetable.

• Tomato's are vegetables

Tomato's are not sweet or good tasting in my opinion they have seeds like fruit but the taste.....UGH!! They are not simular to good taste. So that's what i think a tomato is. It has simalarities to a fruit but i love fruit and i hate tomato's. I just hope the debate over what a tomato is will end soon.

• Tomato is a vegetable

It may have seeds like fruit, but you buy it in the vegetable section of the market. It better compliments other vegetables. Tomatoes lack the inherent natural sweetness that typically accompanies a fruit. You can make a pie out of any fruit. A tomato pie would be a really bland pizza!

• I like fruit

This isn't fruit because i like fruit and i dont like this so it isnt a fruit because fruit tastes nice. Does anyone agree - of course they do, fruit is sweet and tomatos are not sweet, not nice and very bad tasty. Why would this be a fruit if it tastes naughty.

ThisIsMyUsername333 says2016-10-03T03:14:37.600
Botanically it's a fruit, culinarily it's a vegetable.