True Blood, Season 7 Shocker: Was the ending of True Blood better than the ending of How I Met Your Mother?

• The ending of True Blood was Better than the ending of How I Met Your Mother

AS a fan of both How I Met Your Mother and True Blood, I was a bit disappointed in the ending to How I met your mother. We wait 9 seasons to find out that Ted ends up with Robyn. Now don't get me wrong, the How I met your mother characters are Legendary, and it was a great comedy show overall but the ending could have been so much more. As a True Blood fan, I could not possibly ask for more from their season ending, the only bad news is that season 7 will be their last season.

• Yes, it easily was.

While I'm not really sure how the two shows can be compared because they are in two very different genres, I believe the shocker ending of True Blood was much, much better. The ending of How I Met Your Mother was terrible because the whole foundation of the show was pretty much a lie because it wasn't about how he met their mother it was about his never ending love of Robin.

• How I Met Your Mother Tied Up Loose Ends.

No, the ending of True Blood was not better than the ending of How I Met Your Mother, because the ending of True Blood was predictable. The ending of How I Met Your Mother tied up a lot of loose ends but also left some surprises, for example that the mom got sick and died shortly thereafter.

• Both equally disappointing

True Blood season 7 is just underway so it is impossible to compare to the final season of How I Met Your Mother, but after only a single episode I am not optimistic about the remainder of the final season. True Blood has been rapidly declining in quality over the past couple seasons which wasn't true of HIMYM until the final season. At this pace though, even as disappointing as the finale of HIMYM was, True Blood is probably going to be awful.