• Every thing they say about Trump is fiction.

Anything that makes Trump look bad is used as news by all the liberal peckerheads who work in the news business.They can't seem to just admit their faults,lies and mistakes, apologize, and move on. If they were honest enough to admit the truth, All the recent stories regarding Russia look are fake.

• This didn't happen.

Even the people who put up the fake Trump hoax are already on the internet and other media saying that it was a fake. Trump was never even in Prague where they are claiming these things happened. This is just a way to slam Trump ahead of his historical inauguration. It is a slam piece.

• I think the news is fake

The tricky thing with Trump is that working out what news is fake and what is real can be difficult because he is such a buffoon and so bad news stories about him are inevitable. In this case though I think the recent stories regarding Russia look to be fake and should stop.

• I imagine there is some truth to it

Anything that makes Trump look bad is labeled as fake news by Trump himself. He can't seem to just admit his faults and mistakes, apologize, and move on. If he were mature enough to admit the truth, I think a lot of people would feel differently about him. As it is, I don't doubt that there is some type of truth behind these new stories.

• No, I don`t think so.

"In a tweet written entirely in capital letters, the President-elect said: “Fake news – a total political witch hunt.” For now, he provided no other details, or evidence." Evidence, is that what Mr Trump should be providing? It wouldn't be a first, if it would be proven to be true.