Trump calls Meryl Streep Overrated: Should Trump continue to use Twitter now that he is President Elect?

• Yes he should.

If he uses twitter even after he is president, the general public will be able to see him for who he really is. He is sure to lose whatever support he has gained eventually. He can fool some of the people some of the time, but he will not be able to full all of the people all of the time.

• Yes, I don't see why not.

While I feel that when one is elected president, a good amount of discretion should be exercised if the person is going to be active on social media, I also believe one should not have to refrain from utilizing that type of platform if desired. I do believe Donald Trump should compose carefully and re-read multiple times before posting.

• No, he should not!

That made me laugh! Trump calling anyone else 'overrated'. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! At least Meryl Streep is good at what she does and does not claim to be something she's not. He calls hard working, talented and intelligent sweetheart over rated despite he himself only being a "successful" business man by being given a 1 million dollar loan and expanding his empire through questionable means.

• Trump needs to stop

Soon Trump will have control of the POTUS Twitter account, and if he tweets like he does now as president it would be downright embarrassing. It's embarrassing enough now that he is president-elect, and if he stops now, maybe he can break the habit like an addict before he speaks for all of us.