• Asghsgf zagfilhs asgioh ue

Obama was not a narcissist Obama really seemed to care about doing good for other people, and he seemed to be intelligent without ego getting in the way. Trump is the opposite; all he cares about is himself and his overinflated ego is his main engine. He says whatever pops into his head without considering who it might affect or offend.

• Trump actually respects the Separation of Powers

When a Federal court blocked the travel ban, Trump worked through the courts, not on his own. When his plan to repeal Obamacare was in danger, he did not use Reconciliation (which is how it was passed in the first place). He has not used his executive authority to advance his own agenda.

• Yes, by far.

Trump cut down on illegal immigration and terrorism, pulled us out of NAFTA, showed what he can do to ISIS, and defunded Planned Parenthood. Obama allowed illegal immigration, paid 2 trillion to Syria to delay their program (essentially a ransom, and he won't be in term in 2 years), and forced Christians to pay for Planned Parenthood through their taxes.

• Trump is much better.

Pros
    - gets things done
    - hopefully doesnt support transgender weirdos
    - finally taking military action in the east
    - Not racist
    - Became the president even when so much hate came his way with millions of uneducated Americans that resort to feelings

Cant ass more
    Argue in comments
    V

• Trump is not my ideal candidate but...

...I haven't liked a president since Jefferson.

I just wrote a pretty long essay in this little comment box about why I like what he's done so far but after viewing some of the arguments made against the man, I realize it would have fallen on deaf ears. All the arguments made against him have nothing to do with policy, but only serve to highlight the gross overstatements of his character flaws. Obama was the worst president since FDR or maybe even Wilson.

• By a mile.

Trump has already began to live up to all of his promises that he made during his campaign. He also isn't afraid of other countries and isn't afraid to show them whose boss, and we've lacked that sort of intimidation since Reagan. He's a proud American who isn't afraid to fight for our country, fight against ISIS, and put Americans first, which should always be our top priority.

• He Gets Things done

Trump is a wake up call for america where politicians have ruled not ordinary people. He is making america great again. He is actually doing something in response to North Korea, China, and Russia. He is working on the debt which Obama tripled. We need many more presidents like him.

• Omg trump said mean things

I was reading the arguments on the no side and couldn't help but notice all the inaccurate and untrue information. I'm ok if you want to make claims like "trump is racist", or "Russia hacked the CIA and got more votes" bus. If you are going to make claims like this at the very least provide some sort of evidence that isn't fabricated lies. Trump > Obama. The biggest reason is the national debt. Thanks to obama we didn't just increase our debt, it doubled. There is also some other big failures like the Iran deal, and Obamacare.

• Did what he said he will

He has fulfilled a big part of what he promised considering how short he is in office.

He's not corrupt like Hillary was, has experience as a business man. He's not a racist like Hillary and doesn't defend pedoes in court like she does. He truly is Making America Great Again.

• Trump is not afraid to pull the trigger.

Obama made promises of change, but then submitted to the Washington regime. He gave in to the 1 or 2 percent of the population that cried. He seemed afraid to be proud of being American. He did tell the DEA to lay off marijuana states, which was a good thing.

Trump is not so crippled by indecision he cannot pull the trigger. He is not afraid to be proud of being an American.

• He's racist against women and african americans

So in all the debates the first things he said was i'm going to build a wall and keep the mexicans out and make them pay for it. Then also America didn't choose it's president no Russia hacked us and added a bunch more votes for trump the C.I.A said.

• Obama was not a narcissist

Obama really seemed to care about doing good for other people, and he seemed to be intelligent without ego getting in the way. Trump is the opposite; all he cares about is himself and his overinflated ego is his main engine. He says whatever pops into his head without considering who it might affect or offend.

• Trump racist Dumbo

Dear trump
    you want to separate us .I wouldn't be surprised if their was bombs in the street when we want to make peace . I wouldn't be surprise if you brought war you wanna quick Mexican out cause they murder people daily all the family that came to America came to have a better life you don't know what triyng to win 1 dollar is you had the richest father small lone of a million dollars

• Obama is not a racist

Trump has said many inappropriate and racist comments. I know that Obama has a much more knowledgeable view of race in American. Obama is a better president, and he should have stayed in office. It is important that we know the difference between racism, and facts. Trump is definitely not better than Obama.

• No chance in Hell.

Trump hates the LGBT, women, non binary folk, all people of different races, Obama, immigrants, etc. And what did Obama do? Legalized gay marriage, made transgender care more affordable, did his vbest to close the pay gap, dedicated June and October to the LGBT, and more. I think its easy to say, trump is worse than Obama

• Never has there been a more incompetent president

Corruption is rife in the administration
    Stupidity is rewarded in the administration
    General recklessness is encouraged in the administration

All he cares about is playing the president as if it were part of his tv show, he embarrasses the country in front of the world as their leaders come to the whitehouse and laugh at the incompetence

• He wants starting a war

Instead of having negotiations and talks with oppositions he truly wants to start a war with all of them. Such an attitude will definitely costs lives and orphan children all around the world. The most destructive method of addressing conflicts between the nations is was and it should be the last option, not the first one.

• Trump = Racist and sexiest

Obama was the first president of color. That is amazing. He fought for what he believed in and he was not racist. He wanted to help the country.

As for Trump, he doesn't really want to help the county. He wants to help himself. To me, the only reason that he actually ran for office is that he just wanted to win. I don't think he knew how much work it would be to actually be president. He is a business man. He wants the best deals for him. I don't believe that this is a good president.

• Obama > Trump

Now, I will not deny that Obama was not the presidential figure that Democrats had anticipated. He didn't follow through on many of his campaign promises nor did he make many powerful changes aside from the assassination of Osama Bin Laden, the legalization of homosexual marriage and an executive order protecting transgender students. However, while Trump clearly has gone out of his way to make an impact as president, his actions were not necessarily helpful to the American people. He has increased the cost of security to three million dollars every time he goes to his vacation home in Mar-a-Lago. He also wants to lower important programs cultivating education and jobs in America, saying that they had no evidence for good results. Also, as of now, the threat of war is imminent with his constant attacks against Syria and North Korea. Trump is also affecting my personal life. My father, who works in bonds, may risk a lower salary or having to find a new job because the bond market is in terrible shape following Trump's presidency. Also, he wants to attack the LGBT community, perhaps even revoke the legalization of homosexual marriage and endorse conversion therapy. Not good.

• No chance in Hell.