Trump president, John Oliver can't believe: Should celebrities leave the country now that Donald Trump is president of the US?

• Yes, but they won`t do that.

So much for their integrity. If election had gone the other way they would all be saying good because I was really going to leave. But now after the election we can see who are the loudest and biggest of the first liars. I don't say things I don't mean. I will really move. Read my lips.You are all the same. Liars. Didn't this election show you how many people do not agree with you? At least try to salvage your integrity LEAVE!

• If they want to

There is nothing actually stopping anyone from leaving the country if they so choose. Believe me, I probably wouldn't live in this country if I had the choice and the money to do so. There were a lot of celebrities who said they would leave if trump became president. Only time will tell if any of them actually do so.

• We are STRONGER TOGETHER!

Trump will make a terrible president, but that doesn't mean you can ditch the rest of us. Mr. Donald Trump has absolutely no place in our government, and it was a catastrophic mistake to elect him POTUS. However, the end result is that he is our president. These people are citizens of the United States. When it gets rough in here, you don't get to leave because you want to. These are the times that we need you most! Together, we can stand up to Donald. Being a citizen means that you stay here whether you like it or not! We need to stick together. Hillary supporters should know this best: we are stronger together!

• We must stay and unite

No I don't think that celebrities should leave the country now that Donald Trump is president. While many an actor and actress were quoted as saying that they would leave the country if Trump was elected president. I think this the time for America to stand together and unite to make America a place safe for all of its citizens to live and flourish.

• Celebrities should support their country

Many celebrities have opposed Donald Trump for their own reasons or simply because he is not Hillary Clinton. However, the fact of the matter is that Trump is now America's president and if Americans truly have love for their country they should want to support and encourage him to be a successful leader. The choice to leave is entirely their own, but it can be seen as an immature and irrational jump to conclusions. Many of Trump's policies are not as extreme as the media portrays them to be. It would be more reasonable to give him a chance to prove or disprove his own ability before people decide to leave the country.

• No, no one should move.

I quickly get irritated by people who vow to move if this or that person wins/loses an election. It's cowardly and whiny. If the problem were on the scale of something like a coup, that's a different story. But the fact of the matter is that Trump won via the electoral rules we have set; those of use who disagree with him as a politician should let him no via petitions, protests, and other integral parts of the democratic process, not by running in the other direction. Not all of us can afford a private jet to chauffeur us when we wet ourselves, by the way.

Politics2016 says2016-11-14T23:42:23.520
At least let Rosie O'Donnel, Miley Cyrus, Whoopi Goldberg, and Harry Reid leave!