Trump threatens to release details about the Clintons: Is Ivanka Trump appalled by her father's threats to expose new details about Bill and Hillary Clinton?

• Yes, Ivanka does not support her father's aggressive tactics.

Yes, Ivanka is appalled by her father's notion of getting on television and exposing secrets about the Clinton family. While she fully backs her father's campaign, she does not support these tactics that threaten the personal lives of the opponents. In fact, she was good friends with Bill and Hillary's daughter before the start of the campaign.

• Ivanka Trump worried about Trump's threats regarding the Clintons

I believe that Ivanka Trump is indeed concerned about her father's allegations that he has scandalous details about the Clintons that he could release at any time. Her father's behavior has been volatile during this campaign season, to say the least, so I agree that she has every reason to be appalled by his behavior.

• Invanka supports her father.

I don't think that Ivanka Trump is appalled by her father's behavior. After all, his fame and power just leads to more fame and power for her. I think she would love for him to reveal secrets about the Clintons if that means that he has a better chance of landing in the White House.

• She stands behind him

Ivanka Trump has stood right behind her father this whole election, and has stuck up for him on more than one occasion, trying to make excuses for his behavior. She may be upset deep down, but she surely isn't going to let anyone know that she disagrees with anything her father is doing.