Truvada, the most effective HIV drug, can be used as a "morning after" pill to stop the spread of the virus. The drug is as effective as using a condom for stopping HIV. Given the progress, should we divert money to more pressing health issues?

• Yes, money should be invested in fighting other illnesses.

Yes, we should use the money to fight other diseases, such as cancer. HIV is a terrible illness, but it can mostly be prevented by taking safety precautions before having sex. Cancer needs our attention and dollars because it affects everyone. We need to fight cancer because it is a disease that doesn't discriminate.

• There are more pressing issue than HIV

There are more pressing needs than HIV, and research money should be diverted to these issues. HIV has come a long way, with various treatments that can keep the disease in check for years. However, more Americans will die from cancer and heart disease, issues that have been plaguing people for a very long time.

• Yes, we could divert money to other diseases.

Given the huge breakthroughs in HIV treatments, we could afford to divert some resources to fighting other diseases. No, we should not stop funding HIV research and treatments. However, this disease is no longer as deadly as it once was. The Zika virus will be devastating to many people throughout the world. We should work to find a cure for this, as well as other diseases like Ebola.

• No, we should not divert money to more pressing health issues.

No, we should not divert money to more pressing health issues, we should continue to study HIV until the disease is completely eliminated from this planet. Why should we stop here? There are a lot of studies that need funding, but the amount of money given to HIV research should not be directed elsewhere.

lizzdixon says2017-09-17T01:34:11.380
Thanks to dr.Ojoka for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, I
was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
dr.Ojoka cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
night luckily to me he replied me, but I don’t believe him I thought it was
a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ojoka if he is saying the
truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
grateful to God for using Dr ojoka to cure me, that is the reason why i
decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
Dr.Ojoka to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.Ojokarootandherbal@gmail.Com or you can also reach him through thanks whatapp number +2348144172934
dr.Ojoka for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
He can also cure so many sickness like
(1) herpes(2) hiv(3) als(4) dick enlargement(5) hepatitis B(6) ALOPECIA(7) CANCER,(8) DIABETES,(9) HERPES CURE(10) GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK(11) IMPOTENCE,(12) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(13) DIARRHE (14) ASTHMA