• Tumblr has extremists, sexist people, BUT:

It is very easy to not se their posts and ignore them. It is the best place if you're in a fandom! ANY fandom is found there. It is also a sanctuary for people that are discriminated against or the minorities that are considered 'weird'...
    I really feel safe there on tumblr, where I can find like-minded people and relatable posts, as well as masterposts that links me to great fanfictions and fanarts.
    And as an LGBT misophonic person, I can voice my fantasies and ideas without them being considered as weird, but as normal and OK.

• Tumblr is cancer

Metaphorically, of course.

To use tumblr, you have to follow the hive mind.

"There are more than two genders!"

"Is IS possible to be an animal in a human body!"

"All people are equals no matter who they are, or what they do, you racist xenophobic little shit!"
    And far more.

Reddit, on the other hand, of course it still has a hive mind, but it is far more loose.

There is almost garuanteed a subreddit for whatever your opinion may be. Religeous? /r/christianity or others. Atheist? /r/atheism. We arent afraid of "triggering" people, because reddit knows how to ignore things that offend them, unless we want to poke fun at the less intelligent.

Be warned.

We will.

• Tumblr is Better

The community is more excepting and welcoming I think. I also believe that when you join tumblr, it's like joining a family, a family of werid fangirls like you. That is what being a "tumblr girl is". I also believe that tumblr is more physhical appealing to the eye. Whereas Reddit, I was going to join, but the home page was awful. But tumblr welcomed me with a weird homepage. Tumblr makes me feel at home.

• Tumblr is God

Tumblr is so good, we need no argument. Everyone on tumblr could beat everyone on reddit in a race, because they are better. You can do so much with tumblr. You cant do potato with reddit. Why is this even a dispute? Get on our level you easy bake ovens

• Reddit reddit reddit

Red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it red it

• Reddit isn't cancerous.

Have you ever seen a screenshot taken from Reddit and rolled your eyes? Likely not. Have you ever seen a screenshot taken from tumblr and NOT rolled your eyes or cringed? Very likely not. Reddit is more for specific fan bases of shit where tumblr is just a clusterfuck of joke thievery, AWFUL puns and SJWs.

• Tumblr is cancer

Metaphorically, of course.

"There are more than two genders!"

And far more.

Be warned.

We will.

• Tumblr is basically mistakes

It's a website full of idiots, hands down. They think that typing in aLL CAPS LIKE THIS IS HILARIOUS. Or when they type something like "I just daskasd lol my cat just walked over my keyboard SO FUNNY OMOGMGOMGAHAHHAHAH" how stupid can you get it makes me want to cry a fountain every day i read it. They try to act smart but in reality it's a bunch of lies and mistakes. They only do that because they are trying to drag you into their website as well!

• Reddit is better hands down

Unfortunately, tumblr's community is filled with easily triggered babies and feminists...

They had to ATTACK the **** out of someone for the simple fact they drew a character a bit skinny!

Not to speak about all those genders they created -.-

reddit, on the other hand, has a very large and nice community ect...

This was just my opinion, so don't get butthurt. Kay?

• Reddit is better

Everything from tumblr is reposted from reddit, tumblr is the same biased news over and over again, whereas reddit gives every view and sources. Reddit is new content where tumblr is the same content circling over and over again. There are subreddits you can go to, on tumblr your feed is taken up by one thing.

• Reddit Has More Users

Reddit has more users and is mentioned in more social media newsmakers than Tumblr ever has. Reddit seems to be the voice of the people whereas Tumblr has more celebrity users such as the Sprouse twins from Disney Channel. Reddit is probably more active and more anonymous--pictures of receipts for tips gone bad and strange yearbook photo memes started on Reddit, not on Tumblr, before becoming actual newsworthy items on places such as USA Today, Yahoo and Reuters.

• Reddit is better.

I prefer tumblr because the options feel more vast and it is easy to navigate. When I first got started with tumblr I was super confused, was not sure how to do anything, and felt overwhelmed by all the posts everywhere. After starting Reddit it felt more like an organzied forum which is much cleaner layout in my opinion.