Two officers shot in Pennsylvania: Has the election of Donald Trump encouraged acts of anarchy?

• Yes it has.

The elections of Donald Trump has encouraged acts of anarchy. This is because It is evidenced that after Trump was elected as the president of the United States, some people have lost their lives. For example the two officers who were reported dead. The other example is of the five people who where shot in the event of the protests.

• Are you kidding me??

How can't you see what's going on here? Countless women & minorities have had their lives threatened with weapons, have been assaulted, and have had their personal property destroyed and vandalized over the last 2 days. Merely because of their race and/or gender. And all in the name of Trump. What were supposed to be peaceful protests have turned violent and deadly. If you can't see what's happening right in front of you, there's something very wrong.

BTW, whoever came up with this topic needs to do some fact checking. The officers shown were the victims from the Eric Frein incident in Pennsylvannia 2 years ago. It had nothing to do with the election. I know because I live right by where it happened, and that psychopath used to be my neighbor.

• Are you kidding me?

How can anyone not see what's going on here?? There are countless reports of women and minorities who have been assaulted, had their lives threatened with weapons, and had their property destroyed. All of this merely because of their gender or race, in the name of Trump. What were supposed to be peaceful protests have become violent and deadly. You'd have to be blind, live in a cave, or just be completely ignorant not to see what's going on here.

Btw, whoever came up with this topic needs to do some fact checking.. Those officers shown are the victims of Eric Frein. That incident happened 2 years ago in Pennsylvania. It has nothing to do with the election. I know, because that psycho used to be my neighbor.

• Yes it has

From both sides. Trump has encouraged his base to act with violence towards anyone they see as "other", and he's often talked about beating up, hitting protesters. He's supported white nationalism, so the KKK and others feel free to commit hate crimes, deface property and paint swastikas on signs. For non-Trump supporters, there's a lot of fear and anger directed towards Trump and his base, so there's a potential for violence there as well.

• This is ridiculous.

This was going on way before Trump was elected. Get real. Get over it. You Hillbots lost. We elected the President of the United States, not the President of California. GET OVER IT. TRY AGAIN IN FOUR YEARS INSTEAD OF LITERALLY RIOTING IN THE STREETS. THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME HATE MY GENERATION. THESE RIOTERS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE.
    I'm done.

• It's not always politics

People are always quick to place blame when tragedy like this strikes, and more often than not, it becomes politicized. That's not fair to anyone. There were police officers being killed long before Trump was elected, and at the rate we are going, there will be more long after he leaves the White House.

• There was anarchy before.

In the summer of 2016, America watched in horror as a gunman shot several cops in Dallas, for no good reason. There have been protests and anarchy all across the country, especially regarding law enforcement. Trump's election has changed nothing. People need to learn that anarchy and hurting innocent people is not the answer politically.