• The game is over.

Do not say anything, because the game is over, and I have won. The victory belongs to me, as do the spoils. Do not say anything, because you have lost, and I am the victor. Your words would be meaningless, as would your opinion. Thank you, and good day. Don't talk.

• The game is over.

• The game is over.

• The game is over.

• The game is over.

• I already have won.

I can win, because I just said that I won. Since I said that I won, I have won. This is perfectly logical. I have won. Nothing that I have done matters. I have won over you. I am victorious, because I say that I am. Thank you for asking if I have won. I have.