U.S. intelligence warns of possible Al-Qaida attacks before the election: Has Al-Qaida been allowed to grow while attention was focused on ISIS?

• Yes it true, Al-Qaida may have elongated their province hidden under Terroist groups activities.

It a long time where we heard about attack from Al-Qaeda terrorist group, because the whole world mostly focus on ISIS, because of contact attack on cities. This may as well aggravated there preparedness to carry out future attack from unexpected outcome, so US should we very vigilant to prevent so attack, by taking all terrorist group into watch-list and creating measures to curtail them from further attack on the American People. They may be planning to cause catastrophic disaster by influencing the election result , through cyber theft, and suicide attacks. So American watch and vote.

• No, focus on ISIS has not helped Al-Qaeda grow.

Terrorism is a horrible thing, and it is hard to pay attention to every single action of every single terrorist group at the same time. It may be true that Al-Qaeda has been helped by so much focus being on ISIS, but I don't think that's the fault of anti-terror forces.

• I don't think they haven't been watched

Just because ISIS has come to the forefront in terms of terrorists groups that we as everyday citizens think of and talk about doesn't mean that the government hasn't been keeping tabs on other groups as well. I am confident that the government has been watching Al-Qaida just as well as all other known threats. I don't feel that ISIS has distracted them.

• They both have the same goal.

I think if anything, both groups would be working together in some way. They both have the same goal in my opinion. They're main goal is to destroy western Civilization because they're so called God told them to. That is terrifying to me that people still kill in the name of an imaginary man in the sky.