Underwater search for Flight 370's locator pinger: Are searchers looking in the right area for Flight 370?

• No, I don't think so.

I do not think they have any clue as to where the remains of this flight are, really. If they did, they would have found it by now. I'm starting to believe that something fishy is going on here, and I'm not one who falls for goofy conspiracy theories. This is just weird.

• They cannot be sure

I think that everything that has happened lately regarding flight 370 is an absolute disgrace and one of the worst tragedies that I have memory of. Authorities and searchers cannot be blamed for this because when something so unusual goes on, you cannot know the exact causes whic is a shame.

• No, I don't believe so.

No, I do not believe searchers are looking in the right area for Flight 370's locator pinger. Sadly, I don't think the plane will ever be found. I believe it may have disintegrated in midair and no one has been in the right area yet to be able to identify any debris. I believe there are people somewhere who have knowledge about this but have chosen to withhold information.

• Are the searchers in the right area for Flight 370?

At this point in time there are no right or wrong answers as to where the plane could possibly be. At this point in time they need to look all over where they can and even call in volunteers for the mission if they have to, I am quite sure that they will have many of people looking to help them.