United States Federal Government should increase its engagement with the people's republic of China for climate change cooperation ( Yes or No ? Explain.)

Asked by: debater1089
  • Currently I do side with climate change being a great threat and we must solve it. But I would also like to see other arguments.

The Paris Agreement has been put into play.Now that Trump is our new president he has vowed to get rid of the Act. ( DISCLAIMER: Please do not get offended. I did not favor any of the candidates and was undecided. THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT). Although this act has already been processed Trump does not have the power to get rid of it. CLIMATE CHANGE IS A THREAT for national security and us.It should be taken seriously.