Unsealing birth records of adopted children: Should birth records of adopted children be unsealed?

• People meet everyday why not meet Bio parents?

Can anyone show me a legal document that promises privacy to biological parents? They cannot as it doesn't exist!
    According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, approximately 435,000 births occurred to mothers between the age of 15 to 19 in the United States in 2008. They are young not uncaring or unloving! They just don't have the support I would give to my daughter! By the time the child is old enough to want to look the first mothers have become who they need to be and are wondering and worrying about that child they gave up.
    Adult adoptees are not looking to be raised that is what we had an adoptive family for. I am grown and some is my first mother... Let us decide what we want at this point!

• Children Have the Right to Know

If an adopted child is of sufficient age to determine that she or he wants to know who his or her birth parents are, that child should have the right to know. Part of being human is a desire to connect with family and ancestors, and that includes understanding ones true lineage. That requires a person knowing who their biological parents are.

• What's done is done.

As humans, we have a driving need to find out why things are the way they are. We also have a need for closure. When you combine these two things, you can understand an adoptee's desire to find out the names of their biological parents. But those parents have their own needs for privacy that should be respected. They made a decision, sometimes one that's very hard to live with. What's done is done, and taking that privacy away from the biological parents serves no greater purpose.