• Yes, looking up someone’s skirt is creepy

It’s creepy, not right, sexual abuse and should be reported. Even if it doesn’t happen to you or again you should report it so that it doesn’t not happen to anyone else or again. You should report it to the police but can report it to anyone. Hope this helps. If this happens to you report it to anyone

• Looking Up Someone's Skirt Is Creeps

This has happened to me. In the older grades at my new school, the boys would look up my skirt. There was one person who was laying on the floor behind me when I was "squatting" to put my backpack down. I turned around and I saw him giving me a flirty look. I rolled my eyes and walked away. So yes, it is creepy and don't do it without expecting to be slapped.

• Super extra creepy.

Yes, looking up someone's skirt is extremely creepy, because a person has a right to their sense of person, even if they are walking on the street. A person has a right to walk down the street without someone looking up their skirt. You can look at their skirt, but you have to go out of your way to look up it, and that is super creepy.

• Yes, looking up skirts is creepy and punishable

Looking up skirts is a violation of privacy. It is no different than looking into someone's window when they are undressing or getting dressed. How would the person who is doing this like it if it was their wife, daughter or female relative. These people should be punished and given treatment.

• Yes, looking up someone's skirt is creepy.

Yes, looking up someone's skirt is creepy and wrong. It is an invasion of privacy and it is a form of sexual harassment. A person that looks up a woman's skirt should be faced with an arrest because it tells the person that it is a serious offence; other than a fine, which is seen as minor.

• Of Course it Is

Whatever people do in private is their own business, looking up a persons skirt without their permission is a breach of a person fundamental right to personal space and privacy. It is a kind of sexual assault, nothing more and nothing less, and should always be treated as so. Allowing anyone to get away with it would be a slippery slope.

LisaWotts says2017-12-24T05:36:53.943
Love spell that work very fast: Check on Dr Trust website now: https://utimatespellcast.wordpress.com

My husband broke up with me 5 months ago, and forced me to sign the divorce papers, and i was completely heartbroken. And I could not get back into any shape emotionally. I Thank God for this astonishing and brilliant spell caster that came to my rescue. Wow! This spell caster has helped me so much. Dr. Trust guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours spell casting, of which i accepted it. Shockingly! This month on the 4TH OF December 2017, my husband called me back with lots of apologies after 48 hours which he assured me, and he did everything possible to withdraw the divorce papers which was previously ongoing with the power of this miracle working spell caster. My Ex Husband came back to me and he was remorseful for the whole lot he has done And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Thank you so so so much Lord for your powerful spells. Expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. Email Dr Trust now for Urgent love spell.

Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.Com

WhatsApp or call him +2348156885231