Urban Outfitters Sells Bloody Kent State Sweatshirt: Do you believe Urban Outfitters when they say that the red spots on the sweatshirt were not blood?

• They did it on purpose.

I think that Urban Outfitters sold the bloody sweatshirts on purpose, to glorify what happened there. There is not really any other innocent explanation, because there is nothing else that the red spots could be. A person just wanted to make a political statement, and it is sad that they got all the way to production with it.

• No, I do not Agree that the Sweatshirt was Unintended

First of all, the sweatshirt was being described as "vintage" meaning it was made to represent something in the past. Secondly, the sweatshirt was made with holes and red blotches (bullet holes and blood perhaps?). I don't know how the company could have intended to reference anything except for the shooting deaths of four Kent State University students by the National Guard in 1970. Kent State University is my Alma Mata and I am truly offended. The event still sits heavily on the hearts of everyone at the University and this sweatshirt was clearly done in poor taste. The company should now make a very large donation to the school.

• No, I do not beleive that the spots aren't blood.

No, I do not believe that the red spots on the sweatshirt were not blood.The Urban Outfitters are trying to fool the people by making a story that they are the discoloration from the original shade of the shirt.The holes are not from natural wear and fray. I think It is blood.

• No. I do not believe Urban Outfitters when they say that the red spots were not blood.

It would have to be quite a coincidence that someone would design a School sweatshirt with red spots on it. The red spots do not cover the entire area and are only concentrated in a few spots like blood drops. Also, the sweatshirt is a vintage style sweatshirt meaning they were going for the 1970's look when they designed it to match the style of clothes that were worn when the Kent State killings happened.