US Jewish activist vows solidarity with Muslims: Should they register as Muslim?

• Yes, they should.

I think they should. Everyone should be proud of their religion. Head of Anti Defamation League pledges to register as Muslim, if Donald Trump creates a database of Muslim Americans. ADL has started a pledge on Twitter that urges their followers to state that “If Muslim-Americans will be forced to register their identities, then he will register as a Muslim in solidarity."

• No, religion should not be subjected to register

No, Muslims should not register because this makes them a bigger target for other activist groups around the country. Before world war two religious members of choice had to register and ended up being killed for their religion. Even if the Jewish activist is propositioning solidarity and like mindedness for registration, I still believe that it is not a good choice and should not be considered. Muslim and Christian alike they should not be required to register.

• No, i don`t agree.

While I understand and sympathize with the US over the obvious dangers of Muslim terrorists in their midst, such a register is a step too far. Next they will be wanting to make them wear yellow stars on their clothing. Now where have I heard of that before?
    People should not allow theirselves to be victimised by ideology.

• No, there is no reason

No, why should they register as Muslims? If someone wants to support any other religion, he/she should be allowed to do so without changing one's religion. The main problem with this issue of religion is that some people think that the rule should be applied saying: If you are not with us, then you are against us. But, that is so wrong.