US offshore oil drilling: Is offshore drilling a good idea?

• Its good for us

Because why not x x x x xxxxxxx xxxx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

• Its good for us

• Fuck fuck fuck

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye s y e s ye s ye s eys yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye s ye s s yesss yes yes

• Oil is good

Oil makes you rich x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

• Oil is good

• Oil is good

Oil makes you rick. Xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xxx

• Oil is good

Oil makes you rich x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x xx x x x x x oil, oil,oil,oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil

• Oil Drilling is Good

Reason 1 - The United States has a huge federal debt, with many states also having massive debt.
    Reason 2 - The United States has extremely high unemployment levels. Oil drilling makes jobs.
    Reason 3 - The United States spends billions of dollars importing oil from other countries. Drilling it ourselves produces an economic advantage.

• Dont disturb drilling

Oil is awesome x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

• Oil drilling is good

I have 4 reasons why oil drilling is good
    1. Gas prices go down
    2. Less reliant on other countries for oil which can cause wars
    3. If you find oil you could be rich
    4. Could create more jobs for people because they will start more oil riggs in the united states.

• Offshore Oil Drilling

Offshore oil drilling is slowly killing the environment day by day. Various experts such as scientists have explained that offshore drilling will not bring in enough oil to fulfill the needs of the worlds today. Therefore petroleum prices will rocket and sooner or later, will become extremely costly. Also our wildlife is taking a dramatic impact from this drilling. Destroying sea life habitats, greenhouse gases being permitted to the air and the oil spills are demolishing the ocean bed as we go about our daily routine. The amount of money offshore oil brings isn't enough for how much the environment suffers. Although we might need oil to get about with our daily life, i'm sure we can find a way to live without it.

• Pollution is a serious issue with the oceans that off shore drilling infiltrates, not enough goods to outweigh the downsides of off shore drilling.

Many American's take oil for granted, just go to the gas station and get gas. Without thinking of how the oil got there, many of the times pollution along the way was an effect. Wildlife is taking an enormous hit because of the greenhouse gases being released. The amount of money off shore drilling brings in isn't enough for how much the environment suffers.

• Oiling in oceans is bad

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah nah

• Oiling in oceans is bad

• Because i said so

J9PSDJ JP9HJSDV OIHIUHSAD OIH9H AIHAPIUH UAHASPIDUHAFSDHF H UD U U U I I I I I I I I II I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I IHY Y Y UI NUDIFHSGIUP IOAJSGFIPUDHW UFHWGPDISHF

• Offshore Oil Drilling is killing us and the environment!!!

Offshore Oil drilling is very dangerous; the smallest mistake could kill millions of people, animals, and many habitats. If there is an oil leak, it could take over twenty years to clean up and never will it be completely gone from the body of water, it will stay there forever, slowly killing the habitat. Offshore Oil Drilling needs to stop if we want to keep our oceans healthy and safe.

• Offshore Drilling Oil will kill us

In chemistry class today our teacher sadly said to our class room during the lesson of the element and continuing on in the subject it sorts changes she tells us about how we should hurry up and go see the wonderful sites such as California and the glaciers and so on before the melt or sink and what ever dew to the high lvl of polluting such as GAS. This had soon hit me that we can make change to fix the world we only have.

• Offshore Drilling Oil will kill us

• Offshore Drilling Oil will kill us

• Offshore Drilling Oil will kill us