• Usain Bolt is not asking too much

No, I do not believe that Usain Bolt's demands of filming ads only in Jamaica are too outlandish. As a well-known Olympic athlete representing his country of Jamaica, it is, in my opinion, fitting that all of his ads be shot in his home country. Not only will the ads pay homage to a country he loves (and loves him), he also hopes the exposure will benefit the community of Jamaica. For those reasons, I agree with Usain Bolt's demands.

• No, he is not.

Usain Bolt is a remarkable athlete who has broken barriers. While we shouldn't simply accept whatever atheles want or do what they tell us without thinking, he certainly is not asking to much. What he is asking for is relatively simple and is basically just the next logical step for him.

• No, he is not asking too much.

No, Usain Bolt is not asking too much from the advertising companies. During the 2016 Rio Olympics, he proved again why he is one of the best athletes in the world. Advertising companies should feel lucky to have him in their commercials, and whatever he requests should be granted to keep him happy.

• No, I don't think he's asking for too much.

No, Usain Bolt is not asking for too much when he requests that commercials be filmed in his native country of Jamaica. He is looking out for the well-being of his fellow citizens. He wants to create jobs for the people of Jamaica. If a studio wants to feature him in a commercial or video, they should be willing to do so in his own country.