• Yes it is.

Peace up! A Town Down!

Yeah OK!

[Lil' Jon:]
    Lil' Jon!

Yeah, Yeah! Yeaah!
    Yeah, Yeah! Yeaah!

Up in the club with my homies, tryna get a lil' V-I, but keep it down on the low key, 'cause you know how it is.
    I saw shorty she was checkin' up on me, from the game she was spittin' in my ear you would think that she knew me.
    So we decided to chill

Conversation got heavy, she had me feelin' like she's ready to blow!

She's saying "Come get me! Come get me",
    So I got up and followed her to the floor, she said "Baby, let's go",
    That's when I told her I said

Yeah Shorty got down low and said come and get me
    Yeah I got so caught up I forgot she told me
    Yeah Her and my girl used to be the best of homies
    Yeah Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Yeah!
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Yeah!

So she's all up in my head now, got me thinking that it might good idea to take her with me,
    'Cause she's ready to leave (ready to leave)
    But I gotta keep it real now, 'cause on a one to ten she's a certified twenty, but that just ain't me. Hey.

Because I don't know if I take that chance just where it's gonna lead,
    But what I do know is the way she dance makes shorty alright with me.
    The way she (get low!)
    I'm like yeah, just work that out for me.
    She asked for one more dance and I'm
    Like yeah, how the hell am I supposed to leave?
    And I said

[Lil' Jon:]
    Hey, Luda!

[Ludacris (Verse 3):]
    Watch out!
    My outfit's ridiculous, in the club lookin' so conspicuous.
    And Rowl! These women all on the prowl, if you hold the head steady I'm a milk the cow.
    Forget about the game, I'm a spit the truth, I won't stop till I get 'em in they birthday suits.
    So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with their clothes, then bend over to the front and touch your toes.
    I left the Jag and I took the Rolls, if they aint cutting then I put em on foot patrol.
    How you like me now, when my pinky's valued over three hundred thousand,
    Lets drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double D's.
    Me and Ursh once more and we leave 'em dead, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed to say

Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the beat to make ya booty go (clap)
    Take that and rewind it back, Ursher got the voice to make ya booty go (clap)
    Take that and rewind it back, Ludacris got the flow to make ya booty go (clap)

• Great beat but the lyrics are not meaningful

A good song is supposed to have meaningful lyrics that reflect a time in one's life. Rappers and songwriters that rap or sing about their lives have meaningful lyrics because they come from the heart. In addition, artists that write about their lives have great lyrics because you can relate to the things that happen in the lyrics.

• The song had it's wonders, but times have changed

I remember when this song was first released, and all of my classmates in school went ape over this song. No doubt, the song is catchy, even to this day you can still hear it at various clubs, weddings, and on radio stations worldwide, but here we are 10 years later, and it's difficult to say that a song of that much popularity can still be retained, considering everyone is going to have varied opinions on the matter. Plus, our musical tastes are different. My favorite song of all time may not reflect the general consensus of all internet users. So in short, the song had it's moments, but times have changed, and so does music to an extent.

Posted by: S.K
  • Good and Catchy, But It is All Relative

Usher's 'Yeah!" is certainly one of the great songs of all-time. It is still catchy and singable today as it was when it was released, and most pop fans know the song by heart. However, it is repetitive and not particularly thought-provoking with its lyrics, so it can't be justified as the best song of all time.

• No, absolutely not.

While it's true that music is subjective - I think it would be hard to argue that 'Yeah' is the greatest song of all time. There are many songs that are lyrically and technically better, and have more interesting and relevant content. 'Yeah' might be in the running for best club song of all time, but its clearly not the best overall song.

• No, I do not think "Yeah" is the best song of all time.

No, I do not think that Usher's "Yeah" Song is the best song of all time. Back in the day when it first came out it was pretty popular, but now there are so many new modern songs that you never hear the oldies. It is still a good song but I certainly don't think its the best song of all time.

• Not the best song

The song "Yeah" is an excellent song. It has a great beat, and with Lil John in it as well is pretty great. But this song is not the best ever, because no one single song should ever be deemed that. It can be put upon the greats, but no song will ever be the best, because all people will always say this song is better, or this song is better. There will never be a clear definite song ever.