• Some People Do Not Like Them And Should Be Left for CHOICE

Many People do not like needles and pills although your point makes sense you would need to find another way to ingest these even if you need to take it in gummy form , etc Some people also think that these vaccinations are harmful in which I restate my claim that it should be left for choice,

• Hell yea yea!

S d d d d d dd d d ierieuri e er eoreo c c c c c cc c c c cc c c c djfjdfkdfjd zzz e e e ee ee e ee e e e ooieoier forever cc forever eoeoeo hehehe he he he he he ha

• Arguable harm to people

When you have to look so hard under a microscope to find issues with vaccinations, chances are the pros outweigh the cons. Billions of people receive vaccines regularly, and yet we don't see hundreds of millions of adverse reactions. We see a few thousand, maybe. Yet, diseases like polio and are virtually eradicated thanks to them.

• Provides Immunity For Humans

Vaccinations provides memory cells which provides immunity when the same pathogen gets into the body. They can be lethal.

Vaccinations saved many lives such as providing us immunity for smallpox. If it should be eradicated, many would die as a result of hazardous pathogens and the absence of immunity. Therefore, they should not be eradicated.

• Ended many nasty diseases such as Polio

NEVER eradicate vaccinations. They may hurt, but I'm sure being paralyzed because of polio is worse. I'm sure if we did eradicate vaccinations, millions would die of many diseases. Measles, mumps, polio, and other diseases most people don't even know about will become a problem yet again. DDDDddDdddd d dd d

• How is this an actual question/debate?

My first and primary reason is herd immunity. Herd immunity is when everyone (Including You) around is vaccinated/protected, the disease will become eradicated. This happens because it is unable to find a host to live on. There is no scientifically proves study or evidence that shows that autism is prevalent in children that take the MMR vaccine. To sum it all up, there is zero evidence at all and reason to provide a good reason for why you should eradicate vaccines.

• No no no

Thats like saying I want to get Rabies, or small pox, or Measles!!
    WE need vaccines, they are important and anyone who thinks the cause autism clearly know nothing about anything.
    Vaccinations save lives.
    If you believe vaccinations are wrong, have fun dying. I hope you don't get to make decisions about anybody's vaccinations.
    Sincerely,
    A healthy human