Valeria Lukyanova: Is the amount of plastic surgery needed to look like a barbie doll healthy?

• No, I don't think the amount of plastic surgery needed to look like a barbie doll is healthy.

I think that anytime anyone undergoes massive amounts of cosmetic surgery they are running the risk of facing health complications down the line, while I think that the procedures are generally safe and non harmful I think when you go overboard you open yourself up to some risks doing so.

• No, it is not healthy at all

I think it is completely insane to go under the knife several times just because you want to look like a living barbie doll. It is a ridiculous thing to do and extremely unhealthy at the same time. Getting lots of different plastic surgeries is not a healthy thing and it should be avoided.

• It's not healthy

Well, I think this girl has totally lost it. There is not one single healthy aspect about what she does, and I think that she sets a terribly bad examples for all girls around the world, especially American girls that tend to feel tempted to follow everything they see on TV

• No, this is an unhealthy obsession.

No, I don't believe that the amount of plastic surgery needed to look like a Barbie doll is healthy. Every surgery has risks and takes a toll on your body. I agree that plastic surgery is sometimes necessary, but this young woman has gone overboard. Your body should not be subjected to that much trauma simply to look like a doll in a toy store.