• I do agree that now a days people have forgotten all their moral and human values.

In-taking different values and forgetting it are two different things .People are forgetting or just ignoring the shaping moral and human rights and values . Basically it is a topic which is essential for shaping up your value structure in brain which makes you realize about what you are doing . These values will just not make you aware about what you are doing but it will also save you in your difficult times . The most appropriate reason of ignoring moral values is the ego inside of any person due to the enterence of power and money . I would not just say that values are totally gone from everyone's life but it is still there in you , you just have to white wash up your brain to new it.
    Please do give more opinions .............

• Today money is given more importance than values.

Values according to me, have taken a backstage in life. Today people give much more importance to money and power than values. Most of the new generation kids have no values and just aim to earn money. Everyone has forgot that "Values are more important than valuables."
    Please give opinions, I need them urgently.

• Yes its true

In-taking different values and forgetting it are two different things .People are forgetting or just ignoring the shaping moral and human rights and values. Basically it is a topic which is essential for shaping up your value structure in brain which makes you realize about what you are doing. Thank you

• Yes its true

In-taking different values and forgetting it are two different things .People are forgetting or just ignoring the shaping moral and human rights and values. Basically it is a topic which is essential for shaping up your value structure in brain which makes you realize about what you are doing.Thank You

• No, not really

Like Stefy said, everyone has different values. Generally, I think people follow their values, whether these values match up with yours or the majorities is a different story. Values are basically principles, and people don't tend to go against their own principles, generally. For example: I may value earning money but you may deem that a selfish thing to value and instead value love and empathy. I can follow my values, you can follow yours, even though they're different values. Nobody's values are invalid, in my opinion, but I may not agree with everyone's.

• It really does depend doesn't it?

Whuch values are you refering too? Different people are always going to gave different sets of values. Ine of your values may be contrary to the values of another person. It's all relative.
    If your referring to commonly accepted basic moral values. No I don't think theyre fading out. The values if kindness, understanding and accepeltance have made progress eith all of the civil rights movements for minorities, women, and the LGBT+ and from the kids I see nowadays I think they value education and the pursuit of knowledge very much. But again these may or may not be in line with your values I don't know.