• Vietname War Justifiable

Just because a war is protested does not mean that the war was not justifiable. The protests of the Vietnam war means that the Vietnamese confrontation was not popular. The war was justifiable because before war conflicts can be announced as in a combative nature, Congress has to approve it.

• I say yes

It was very justifiable, they gave up everything so that we and our children can be safe. My father is a solder and i just thank god he is out there saving all of our lives and most of us take that for granted. Like when they get stuff for free at certain places and some people complain about that, OK well have you killed someone for your country? Have you done anything for america besides sit on your butt and watch me fight your war so you and your children be safe? Did you sacrifice yourself and your family's lives for your country? No? Well i did so until you do i don't wanna hear it.

Me and my sister gave up our childhood so we could be with our father so he could move around the country and fight for all of you. So until you have done something for your country, don't complain because if it weren't for us you all would be being god knows what right now. So God bless America!!!! And those who are fighting for us !!!!!

• I say yes

• I say yes

• I say yes

• Every Death has a Purpose (2)

Yes, the Vietnam was very unpopular on the homefront and eventually the battle field, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't justifiable. The reason we went over there was to stop the spread of communism because that was a big deal back then to us, it was our foreign policy. Yes, the war could have technically just been a civil war between north and south Vietnam, but we went over and helped. This fact may make people believe we didn't belong there, but we were basically there for us and no one else. We wanted communism stopped so that's what we were going to do, no matter what. So yes, I believe we were right to go over there to fight and I believe the war was justifiable.

• Every Death has a Purpose.

Yes, the Vietnam was very unpopular on the homefront and eventually the battle field, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't justifiable. The reason we went over there was to stop the spread of communism because that was a big deal back then to us, it was our foreign policy. Yes, the war could have technically just been a civil war between north and south Vietnam, but we went over and helped. This fact may make people believe we didn't belong there, but we were basically there for us and no one else. We wanted communism stopped so that's what we were going to do, no matter what. So yes, I believe we were right to go over there to fight and I believe the war was justifiable. (copy)

• Every death has a reason.

• Every death had a purpose.

• Vietnam is justifiable.

Most people are aware that not many young people supported the Vietnam war. This can be proven by the amount of protests started by young people. Young kids would burn their draft cards and use conscientious objectors just to avoid being drafted into the war. The war is popular for the amount of people who were against it on the home front. However, people don't normally recognize the people that supported the war in Vietnam. The people who supported the war and the soldiers who decided to fight in it are the people who should be recognized more often. The brave people who went to Vietnam deserved more respect than what they were getting because unlike the people trying to avoid being drafted soldiers were risking their lives in Vietnam for their country. And for those who died in Vietnam of course the war meant something to their families. Families of fallen soldiers didn't want their loved ones death to be for no reason. So yes, the war can definitely be justified.

• The Vietnam War was not justifiable.

The Vietnam War was no justifiable for several reasons. First of all, the American part of the war was based on an ideal that wasn't even true. We believed in the domino theory, one that stated that if one country fell to communism, then many others around it would also fall to communism. This proved to not be true, but the fear of the domino theory led us into the war. Furthermore, the war was the U.S. fighting for imaginary reasons. We changed the details of what happened in the Gulf of Tonkin to enter the war. This was the emotional inspiration for the war. This means that we entered the war due to two forgeries of the human mind. Last of all, the war was a waste of U.S. resources. Maybe our government believed war would inspire everyone in the U.S. to be united like in World War II and it would help our economy, but leading us into war is a dangerous way to try to accomplish this goal. Our government taking a bet led to a complete split of the American people, a creation of mistrust of the government which later led to the Republican boom of the 80s which led to excess in companies that led to the problems we have today, and many soldiers' lives lost for a country that we didn't need to and couldn't defend. If we didn't mean to take large action and take over North Vietnam, causing war with the Soviet Union, then we shouldn't have gone over to Vietnam at all.

• Not Justifiable , US had its OWN motives

US shouldnt have joined the Vietnam because they had no business there. US never help a country if not for their own interests. They have proved it time and again. They only joined because they were not ready to face USSR directly hence they started war in Vietnam to indirectly stop USSR.

• The Vietnam war was not justifiable

The Vietnam war was the result of the US government's fear of Communism spreading throughout East Asia. The war began in response to events that occurred at the Gulf of Tonkin Lie, where US patrol boats, should not have been. It is not that the boats were not doing as they were told, it is that US policy dictated the boats should patrol the waters in the Gulf of Tonkin Lie, when really they shouldn't have been. The war was a response to the USS Maddox being sunk on August 2, 1964. There is no reason that the war should have ever happened. The Vietnam War was not justifiable.