Violent video games ban: Do video games hinder academic achievement?

• Hi sooo yeah

OK for one fuck video games ima go eat my neighbors cat and kill all of ISIS and suck Obama dick put that in a game bitch and one more thing my mom is going to sit on all yall so you can suck it you can suck it and yeah you to jimmy SUCK IT

• Except for a disturbed few, violent video games are an outlet away from High School

Violent video games are popular because they provide ways to deal with stress at a young age. When Joey gets denied a date to the prom from Cindy, who herself is going through issues, in most cases Joey can choose to play violent video games as an outlet of teenage angst.

• No video games do not hinder learning.

The only time playing video games can hinder academic achievement is if that's all the child does. I believe that it can help. If a child spends all of their time studying, they will most likely burn themselves out and not retain some of what they need. Sort of like recess in schools, playing a video game at times can give them a break. The time just needs to be monitored by a parent. That way the student doesn't spend too much time playing and they get the necessary work done. It's the same as taking a break to watch tv or go outside for some fresh air.