Violinist Tartini composed the Devil's Trill Sonata based on music he heard in a dream: Does paying attention to dreams help boost your creativity?

• Research shows that REM sleep, which occurs during dreams, has a connection to intelligence and creativity

Although it is open to interpretation, I believe that REM sleep is a time when our creativity is heightened. By making a concentrated effort to remember your dreams, I think that you can improve your waking creativity. Dreams themselves often seem creative, with vibrant, unusual settings and oddly weird things happening. Paying attention to those details could certainly help people to move beyond the mundane during their waking hours.

• Yes, it does.

Dreams can be pretty crazy and nonsensical, but I have been inspired from my dreams. They have helped me to imagine and see things in my mind that I might not otherwise imagine. Dreams have also helped my subconscious to work through and solve prombles in both my creative work and my everyday life.

• Yes, paying attention to dreams helps boost your creativity.

Yes, paying attention to dreams helps boost your creativity because your mind is free when you are asleep. If you listen to the magic within your dreams, you will open your mind to new possibilities. Einstein always took naps in order to think of something new. It has helped a lot of great minds.

• Dreams have served as creative inspiration thoughout history

The Roman Emperor Constantine reportedly converted to Christianity after dreaming of a golden cross appearing before an attacking army, and countless artists have cited dreams they have had as the creative inspiration for their works. The science of dreams is one area of the human psyche that no one fully understands and no one knows what power lies in dreams. Paying attention to dreams can definitely bolster human creativity.

• You are stealing

Rfeygscagdhjgagcdhjkabjvhvdhj hdbahjb dasovc chb c d f f f ff f f ff f f f wr f f g fd g g gf fg gf fg f sg f f g f f g dfvhbhsjav nfabhd dngajcx abjdsglc s vDBDC DNVC SC XSVC SBCDS DV C S DG D