• The Economy is Getting Better

I think that the economy has been getting better every year since the recession. There was a time when it was hard to have any hope at all that it would recover, and I'm glad to see that is has. There are jobs now, and people are starting businesses again.

• I agree that 2014 had a better economic incline than the most recent years.

People can debate from both sides of the fence on the economy of 2014, but overall it is my belief that it was a huge step in the right direction, economically speaking.
    The roll out of the Affordable Healthcare Act seemed rocky, but I do believe in the long run that it will have a positive impact on the economy.

• Yes I think so

I think it was better than it has been. There have been a lot of ups and downs in the past decade or so in the economy, but there wasn't a crash or anything super devastating, so I would have to say it was at least a pretty decent year.

• 2014 didn't help the economy

The business community is looking at 2014 in review and wondering if the economy took strides during the last 12 months. While investments and job data have been all across the board, there have been pockets of growth and decline. However, more than anything 2014 hasn't offered any spectacular opportunities for the economy which has some people hoping for a better 2015.