• Chode LOVES PUSS

Chode chode cho i like chode do yo like chode i like bush's chode. It tastes like candy in the bum
    its not the muslims fault you dumb asses muslims religion is against war

nooooooooooot nooooooooooooot pingu is the shit i love it just like i love my dad

pusssssssssssyyyyyyyyyy

• Bomb inside towers.

Fake ha gotteem cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt ha aha a ahahaha aha aha aha aha ahaha aha aha aa aha ah aah aha aha hah ah ahaha haha ah aha aha ah aah aha aha aha aha ah aha ah aha ah aha ah ah ah GOTTEEM.

• Remote control action

Yes obviously he wanted a reason to attack all the countries he controlled the two planes with remote controls and there were bombs planted at the top .True that the towers caught on fire but they can't collapse out of nowhere . And instead of thinking it was an attack of crime he instantly thought it was an act of war .

• He acted childly starting a war

He started more wars in Middle East because of "America's priorities & safety" when he really wanted to get an Oil & Gas empire.
    Then, terrorists got very mad at America because of Bush's attitude and they wanted to kill a lot of inoce t people just like US Army was doing obeying the president's orders.
    Finally, after some warnings that Bush ignored...
    That terrible day took place.
    If I were G H.W. Bush I would beat such an stupid son.

• Leave him alone

I dont understand why people hold grudges with this man. 9/11 is not his fault. If anything it is the musulms fault. But playing the blame game is not what we need to do. George w bush did what he could asap. And everyone was playing the blame game instead of praying for the lives lost and helping.

• 9/11 was not Bush's fault

I believe Bush did what he thought was best for the country and I wish people understood it's more than just Bush who helps run the country. There are more things going on in this world than we know and if it weren't for his decision, would something worse might have happened? I doubt anyone would want to start a war but if Bush and many other people thought this was the best decision to make, than I will respect that.

• It wasn't, but...

We cannot say that it was his fault. The blame lies with the people who chose to plan and execute the attack. However, he does deserve some of the blame in this situation. It may be possible that the attacks could have been prevented. There may have been other things that he could have done.

• It wasn't, but...

• It wasn't anyone's fault.

No, 9/11 was not George Bush's fault. It wasn't any one person in the United States' fault, I don't believe. This was an attack that was planned for years and the fact that it happened could potentially be blamed on any number of people, but I don't believe you can pinpoint exactly whose fault it was.

• 9/11 was not George Bush's fault.

9/11 was the fault of Bin Laden. I know he feels his religious rights were infringed upon, I also know he felt our foreign policies were forced upon the Palanstine. Bin Laden wanted the United
    States to stop helping the Isreal. He wanted America to stop helping them economically. He stated until we stopped helping Isreal, He would sttack our WTC. I feel Bush was helping, even though perhaps he shouldn't have.

• No 9/11 was not Bush's Fault

No, I do not think that there is any evidence to suggest that Bush was in any way involved with 9/11 and that it would be his fault. The events of 9/11 were mainly planned with Clinton was the President, and he did nothing to stop Bin Laden or the growing Taliban.