Was Bernie Sanders' tone disrespectful to Hillary Clinton during the last democratic debate?

• If you don't think so, check your bias

Bernie was talking down to Hillary. It was disgusting. We're supposed to be Democrats. To those who say he was being more authentic, give me a break. If being authentic is being a jerk, then that's something I want no part of. You can call someone out without being arrogant or being rude about it. Yelling and waving your hands doesn't show temperament. Is he going to do that when he meets with Putin? Unfit, completely unfit to be President.

• I think that Bernie Sanders should not have the freedom of speech after the way he talked to our great leader "Queen Hillary."

Bernie Sanders said terrible things to our great leader and probably should be lynched. He said quote "I wish that all white women should be thrown into a lava pit because they always what to leave the kitchen." If anyone said this to a Queen in the medieval times, they would have been tortured to death. Bernie Sanders, you are a horrible person.

• 35335343435345345 343432r 33534

I hhhhhhhhhh hhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h hh a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a tttttt t t t t t t t t tt t tt t t t t t rerereEeeeeeEEeeeeeE hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1errw23e22r3rerererr t

• Cuz it was

I dont have one blah bblah sdkdkfljd djkd d d d d dd d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• No it wasnt

Bernie sanders tone was not at all disrespectful. It was disrespectful for clinton to interrupt him when it was his turn to speak. He was simply telling her to be respectful, he was not being disrespectful. If clinton does not want him to talk t her like that she shouldn't interrupt him.

• Confrontational, not disrespectful

It can be difficult to distinguish between candidates who are confronting each other's stances on the issues compared to candidates simply disrespecting each other. Sanders merely wanted to get his side in and ask Hillary to wait after he finished to give her side. Disrespect would be him ridiculing Hillary's stance and trying to prevent her from even giving her stance by interrupting her over and over, which didnt happen. I root for Hillary way more than Bernie, but what he did didnt come up as 'disrespectful' in my book. Merely confrontational

• Ef4t34lt45 bb b

Yyt54dff ffffff fr d fnvfjv fj fh c f v h hhh fhcvfd f cv c c c c c c c c cb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• 35335343435345345 343432r 33534

• Exasperation, Not Disrespect

Bernie Sanders' tone was one of exasperation at being interrupted. It was still a slip, however. He shouldn't have shown his frustration, especially in the context of how it could be misrepresented as sexist and disrespectful. He should apologize for losing his cool, but insist that what he said isn't inherently disrespectful or sexist. The irony is that if he'd said it to a man, or Hillary had said it to him, there'd be no issue.

• Bernie Sanders Respect Towards Hillary Clinton During Last Debate

First of all, any member that participates in the debate will experience waves of emotions that are hard to control when someone has as much passion as Bernie has. I believe that Bernie's tone is simply the passion behind what he believes in. Bernie wants to help people in this country, and he has the right to get angry or agitated because he is a real human. Bernie uses tones to get his point noticed, and wake people up to the issues he is ready to take on. I believe it comes across as disrespectful, but I do not believe Bernie's intentions are to be disrespectful; he is just a passionate speaker.

• No, everyone is disrespectful at debates.

Unfortunately, that's what politics have become. It's not about doing something good and laying out plans of the stuff you would do if you became elected, it's about saying disrespectful stuff to your opponents, to make them more hated than yourself. But Bernie was just playing the game, same as everyone else.