Was Beyoncé's Super Bowl halftime performance the best of all time?

• Yes... Comparatively

Though, I've come to the point where I don't expect much of the overall quality of the halftime show quality, I was pleasantly surprised this year. There were no unexpected flashes of private parts, the sound quality was better than ever before, and Beyonce was incredibly attractive. Compared to performances by the Black-eyed Peas, and Janet Jackson this year's performance was quite entertaining. Not to say that there wasn't room for improvement, though....

• It Was The Greatest

Beyonce had the greatest Super Bowl performance of all time. Everyone I know loved the show she put on, even people that do not like her or her music. Her singing was great and the special effects were great as well. She had a performance for the ages that will not be forgotten.

• Not at all.

I don't think anyone can argue that what she did at halftime was the best performance of all time. Unless you count her spasms and gesticulating wildly as a means to be considered a good entertainer. Her moves were flat, and so was her singing. It was all quite underwhelming.

• There have been better

Yes she did a good job, yes the Destiny's Child reunion was cool, but the best of all time? Better than Aerosmith? Better than Prince? Better than Michael? While she was really good, the best of all time is really too soon to tell, and something that time needs to prove. What if next year she gets blown out of the water?