• Christ was not a christian.

(Found 3 times in 3 verses)
    Act_11:26, And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
    Act_26:28, Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.
    1Pe_4:16, Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf
    Christ is Lord of the Sabbath not Sun god Sunday!
    Exo_16:23, And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.
    Exo_31:15, Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
    Exo_35:2, Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.
    Lev_23:3, Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.
    Lev_25:4, But in the seventh year shall be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a sabbath for the LORD: thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy vineyard.
    Deu_5:14, But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.

• I'm missing something on this one

It is my belief that the question is flawed, or at least confusing. A Christian is a follower of Christ or something that is associated with Christ by definition. Christ is Christ, why would we even contemplate if the word Christian is applicable to the person of Christ. Help me understand if you have a more philosophical intent that I am missing. I am puzzled by the question but may be missing something.

• WHo would answer yes?

Jesus, if he existed, which I am not 100% sure about, and he was who he was as described by the bible. Then he was a Jew. There were no Christians at that time period, and in the bible, Jesus is a self defined Jew, and a teacher among them.

• Um... No. No.

Christ was a Jew. Funny how Christians believe in Christ, but Jews don't (since of all of the requirements to be the Messiah and whatever). Anyways, I don't really see why this is a debate, as 0% of people say he was, because even Christians' precious "history book" says that he wasn't.

• Christ was a Jew

Christ was not a Christian. He was a Jewish man who came to fulfill God's promise and law to the Jews. The people who began to follow him after his death and resurrection were called followers of Christ, or "little Christs." These Christians spread Jesus's teachings. Jesus himself, though, was not a Christian.

• Technically, he wasn't.

He was born a Jew, lived a Jew, and died a Jew. He actually wasn't trying to create a totally new religion; he was simply reforming Judaism. All of his disciples identified themselves as Jews. His teachings were turned into a new religion called Christianity by the Apostles long after his death. So no, Christ was not a Christian; he was a Jew.