Was Dakota Johnson a good choice for the lead character in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie?

• Might as well

Why not Dakota Johnson as the lead in the 50 Shades of Grey movie adaptation? Pretty much all you need to be for the role is attractive, as, from what I'm told (I'll admit I have never read it) the characters are fairly wooden and one dimensional, so acting is irrelevant.

• Dakota Johnson was a good choice for the lead character in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.

Dakota Johnson was a good choice for the lead character in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. He was selected after many actors turned down the role in the movie. I think that he was a good choice because he knows what it takes to play the character and did a good job.

• Yes, Dakota Johnson was made for this role

Dakota Johnson is an excellent choice for the role. She has honed the acting ability she inherited from her parents, Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith. Her grandmother Tippi Hedren, was a striking
    leading lady for Alfred Hitchcock, so the talent goes way back. Dakota also sharpened her skills on the Fox television show, Ben and Kate. On Fox, she proved that she deserves to snap up this role in a spicy romance.

• I think so

I think Dakota Johnson was a good choice as any other actress for the role. If we face it, this movie is not going to be that good because the source material is not that strong. Now I know a lot of people really like the books, but there is just not a lot there to build a movie on.

• Johnson Good Lead for 50 Shades

When it comes to "Fifty Shades of Grey", Dakota Johnson is a great choice for the lead character of the film. The fact of the matter is that she is fully capable of leading such an ambitious film project, and she's a great actress. Therefore, she should lead the project and take over as the lead character.