Was Donald Trump too quick to accuse Thomas DiMassimo, the man who rushed at him in Ohio on Saturday, of being affiliated with ISIS?

• I HATE Donald Trump!!!

I HATE I HATE THIS GUY (DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!) O o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o

• Yes. Donald Trump assumes many things.

Donald Trump makes assumptions all the time. He has no credibility whatsoever. Accusing someone of being in a terrorist group just because you've angered them so much they felt the need to attack you is downright absurd. Trump continuously offends people with his ignorant comments. Any individual from a group that Trump has verbally slaughtered could be angered enough to attack him.

• Donald Trump Jumps to Conclusions

Donald Trump jumped to a racist conclusion, as he often does. He's known for jumping to baseless conclusions without facts to back them up. In fact, that is a hallmark of his campaign: saying inflammatory things without anything to support his shocking assertions. And jumping to accuse someone of an ISIS affiliation is a pretty big deal.

• Yes, and DiMassimo should sue Trump.

Donald Trump will say whatever he can to try to get people to support him, and he does seem to have a talent for that. However, in this case, it could cost him a little bit. When he makes a reckless accusation against a fellow politician, he is safe from slander because he is talking about a public figure. In this case, DiMassimo should sue Trump, and hopefully he will win his lawsuit.

• Trump is Wrong

Donald Trump is a loose cannon. He rubs people the wrong way with his racist, sexist wording. I find him to also be 's very judgemental when it comes to people that disagree with him. I'm not surprised that Donald Trump was attacked by someone in the crowd. He shouldn't have accused his attacker of being associated with ISIS. Trump doesn't know him. His attacker could have been one of many people that don't want Trump to be president.