Was Eurostar unfairly assailed for minor problems?

• Yes, it not an easy task to build it

You can't have a hi speed train like this and not have issues along the way. The issue though is it they are like clockwork every year. It takes some issues to make it perfect,but this isn't just a toy rail track its a 186 mile per hour train system.

• Eurostar is most ridiculous things

From my perspective they've received no attacks, even if they were just
    for minor problems. If I had to guess I would assume critics have
    problems with Eurostar just as people have problems with Amtrak in the
    US. With a company of this size and reach, there shouldn't be these sorts of "minor" problems taking place.

• Not to me.

I thought Eurostar was one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. At times it was funny--amusing, I'd say, but more often than not it was just a bunch of garbage. With a company of this size and reach, there shouldn't be these sorts of "minor" problems taking place.

• Completely Unaware In The US

As an American I have heard little in way of attacks towards Eurostar. From my perspective they've received no attacks, even if they were just for minor problems. If I had to guess I would assume critics have problems with Eurostar just as people have problems with Amtrack in the US.

• They brought it on themselves.

I think that Eurostar had a number of problems in its inaugural year, but I don't think they were unfairly assailed for them. They promised the moon, and did not deliver at first. What was supposed to be a reasonable cost for crossing turned into a premium experience. They could not keep schedules, because equipment kept breaking down.