Was George W. Bush a better president than Obama?

• Yes he was

He didn't just sit back in his recliner when OUR NATION was attacked by terrorists like Obama did. He showed the entire world what happens when you mess with America. Under his leadership, Iraq was liberated in 21 DAYS! Although we occupied it for many years to come, Hussein was out of office in a heartbeat. I couldn't say the same thing about Obama, who is probably the weakest president I've ever seen. I do not support him, because all he is is talk.
    Bush did what he said he was going to do. He followed through. He is the only president to ever put money in my mailbox. To this day, our business did the best under his rule, and has been on the decline for the past five years. He is, and always will be a good president.

• Yes, George W. Bush was a better President.

I personally believe George W. Bush was a better President, though there are things that all Presidents do that can be criticized. It's history that best goes through what each President did and comes up with a less biased critique. While we're in the moment, we tend to use our current Presidents as scapegoats for whatever goes wrong. What makes me prefer Bush's Presidency was the lack of forcing health insurance on everyone, which Obama has done, and which has actually increased insurance premiums for many Americans, or forced them to switch. But we'll have to see how this plays out over time.

• George W. Bush was not a better president than Obama.

George W. Bush was not a better president than Obama. They both have had different challenges to face while they were in office but I think they both did a pretty good job. Obama is trying to improve the economy but still needs a little work. I think Bill Clinton was the best one we have had in awhile.

• Two Costly War, Increased Debt, Lied to Americans

George W. Bush was one of the worst presidents in U.S. history. Not only did he invade Iraq for no reason, but he lied to the American people about the weapons of mass destruction that Saddam Hussein didn't have. After 9/11, which was entirely preventable but the NSA failed in its mission, Bush increased the debt and the size of the government by creating the Department of Homeland Security. Bush was just plain awful as his actions caused the deaths of thousands of U.S. troops and hundreds of thousands of civilians on the ground and the military wasn't able to kill Osama bin Laden!

• No, although Obama has disappointed

President Obama may have become a disappointment to many of his liberal supporters, but he is still better intentioned and has better political values than did George W. Bush. Bush was too much in the thrall of the Republican right wing and of his ruler, Dick Cheney to be effective, although he could be likeable.

• Obama is forgetable, Bush will be remembered in disgrace

Though it's hard to conceive with all the current Washington firestorm surrounding Obama, but I think in the pages of history he will largely be glossed over. He hasn't left a very positive or negative mark. Bush is so toxic his own party almost never uses him to support candidates, like other former presidents always have. He will be remembered for bankrupting the country. Obama won't be remembered for doing very little to get us out of it.

• No, he was much worse

I won't make the argument that Obama has been a good president, he hasn't been, but his shortcomings have been magnified by how inept the idiot before him was. Obama could with a stronger performance have accomplished more than he has, but a certain point of his tenure was doomed to be full of failure with how screwed the country he inherited was.