• Yes, George W. Bush was better than Obama.

I believe that George W. Bush was better than Obama. The economy was in better shape when Bush was president. There was lower unemployment. His foreign policy was much better and more defined than President's Obama's is. Also, our country has accumulated much more debt since Obama has been president.

• America speaks for itself

Look at America and how it is and what it was before Obama came in. Crime rates, welfare and unemployment are up since Obama took office, and the price of gas, holy hell is it up, and America is fat, lazy and stupid. Are you even serious? America is the 17th smartest county, that is very sad.

• Yes, but not by much.

I'm fairly moderate and can say I disagreed with Bush on a lot of things, but I also can say I agreed with him on a lot of things. But yes, our economy was better and unemployment was lower under Bush. We also had less food stamps, welfare ETC. But Obama has spent more than any U.S. President combined, added more debt than Bush did in 2 terms of office. I could go on, but I do have more of a life.

• He is dividing the Country

Obama has literally divided the country with his policies, encouraging laziness and supporting issues that he has no business getting into. The Trayvon Martin case for example, all he is doing is separating the country by supporting or condoning public events. Hope you guys are ready for next week because if Zimmerman gets an appeal riots are going to be going on all over America.

• Bush was far better.

I could go very deep into it, but look at the economy.

Now Democrats or Obama enthusiasts will say that all of those trillions in debt were created from Bush. However, if you look at it, no, it was Obama's spending that caused it, not to mention he did more drone strikes in the middle east in his first term, than bush did in his whole 8.

• George is better

George Bush ended the war in Sudan and Obama has put us in more debt than Bush. Its been 4 years, stop blaming it on him, and if it was not for Bush having the Iraq War we would have never got Bin Laden the one who ya know...caused 9/11. Also the unemployment is incredibly high under Obama and all of his scandals...the IRS scandal, Benghazi, fast and furious, and ap gate.

• Bush was more structured.

Bush had much more together than Obama has and will ever have. His policies were stronger, he didn't give money to anyone that didn't work, yet still provided many more jobs than Obama has. Obama instead of finding jobs, hands own money to those who choose not to work at all.

• George was a better leader than Barack.

The economy was obviously better in Bush's tenure than it has been in Obama's. The U.S. Debt has drastically increased since Obama has been in office. The unemployment was also lower in Bush's tenure than in Obama's. And, like others have said, his foreign policy was definitely more defined than Obama's has been.

• Bush is better

Both added to the deficit quite quickly, but Obama added faster. Obama implemented failed health care reform, continue to do nothing to reform entitlements, shows no ability to compromise, and shows poor leadership skills abroad. Obama knows nothing of tax policy. Under Laffer Curves, the highest tax rate should be at 35%. Bush was spot on on tax policy.

• Look at the Facts

They both spent 6 trillion dollars, but Bush spent it on War; whereas Obama spent it on investments and for the common good. Das kapital produces our economy, and our labor is more effective than a couple people getting rich off of oil wars. George bush helped label kids with No child left behind, whereas Obama is trying to help the legal application of gun ownership. Utilitarianism needs to be involved to know when things have gone too far, and whether we are people of thanatos or fair isocratism.

• Not at all.

I'm not a huge fan of Obama and there are some things that I actually agree with George W. Bush on and disagree with Obama on, but the fact is that Bush was just not good for our country. So many people disapproved of him, and he did some truly terrible things.

• I take Obama

Obama inherited the debt that Bush made. Bush lied to get people into war which caused this massive debt problem we have. When Bush got into office, the country had a surplus but he wanted to go to war. The things Obama is experiencing is because the errors Bush made did not manifest until Obama got into office. The jobs began leaving going overseas when Bush was in office not Obama.

• The economy and job market

I would disagree, when Bush was in office his last term the economy was in a downward spiral and has not picked up yet. It will take another term for someone else to get the economy back where it needs to be. There was noway Obama could have fixed this even if he had four terms, the mess roles down hill. Bush even got on Oprah and said the state of the economy is his fault, and no one wants to believe that.

• I can't believe people actually believe this

Ah, how quick we forget,Bush is probably one of the worst presidents if not THE worst president in modern history thanks to things like plummeting our economy to the ground,getting us involved in two unnecessary wars,Katrina I mean for god sakes his presence is still felt how do you ruin a 5.6 trillion surplus.

• I don't understand the 80% of yes

Look, Obama is WAY better than Bush. Bush sent the troops to the Middle East AND got us into debt. Everyone says it was Obama but we were IN right debt when he came into office in 2009. Unemployment rates have gone down to 6%, he has successfully gotten a universal health care bill passed, and it has reportedly cut medical cost to many people. When Obama got into office, unemployment was already there at 12%. Look at this: Bill Clinton left office, we had a surplus; Bush left office, we were in debt and fighting like three wars in the Middle East; Obama will be soon leaving office, unemployment dropped by 50%, universal healthcare has taken affect, and many troops are coming home. Sounds good to me. And also, when someone wins by a landslide TWICE, you can't say he's a terrible president. It's just hands down. We must just have people signing in with a whole bunch of different comments, or there are just more racist honkies in America than I thought.

• Bush is a war criminal.

Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld all deserve to be executed for what they did to America and its people. I can't believe disgusting people still support that awful man. He killed thousands of innocent people. Why are people too stupid to see that? Why won't they get their heads out of their butts?

• Bush is a war criminal.

• No way was Bush better!

Bush was a catastrophe. He's a warmonger! Not only that, the economy dwindled his last term leading to the Recession. The president worse was Hoover. Obama may have gotten us into debt, but as long as ObamaCare is coming then I don't care. It's hard to make an economic turn around for as long as Obama's been in there.

• Bush was terrible

God knows Obama isn't perfect, but he's a hell of a lot better then Bush ever was. Bush got us into the great recession, Obama's getting us out of it. Bush got us into two wars, Obama's getting us out. Bush let Bin Laden get away with the crimes that he committed, Obama brought him to justice. There's no comparison. Obama us the superior president.