• He wasn't blonde. His wife was not blonde. His idols were not blonde.

NOWHERE it mentions hitlers mein Kampf talking about blonde and blue eyed people.

No speeches says anything about blonde and blue eyed.(and I have watched so many speeches.

Everybody just say blindly he liked blonde blue eyed people or that it was ideal. But it clearly wasn't the only thing that would make you Herrenvolk instantly would be a proving 20 generations of pure German heritage if you were brown haired with blue eyes I still think you would have been treated as a King. 1 general was actually the stereotype nordicist dream 6'3 blonde blue eyed long scull slender athletic etc. Heydrich reinhard. And even thought hitter rewarded his dead corps with a medal he personally told his officials that heydrich was an idiot (literally) quoted from hand Rosenberg I believe. Lebensborne children may have looked blonde but that's because German are Northern Europeans in that are they were blonde. And some women even had dark brown hair and dark eyes. The only thing that seemed important was that the would look like an Ancient Greek or Italian in the body. Athletic strong healthy pure German etc. As a swede I must know this. People think hitler liked Sweden when he didn't give a damn about us and there is proof of this. There's maps and plans to bomb Sweden after we would have spelled out all the iron. I think Hitler liked Greeks and Italians more than swedes and Norwegians considering that he actually had such statues and art and he teamed up with these countries. Nordicist today try to make a shield around them they think being blonde and blue eyed is what makes them Nordic. Irish and English people aren't Nords. They are mixed. True Nordicist don't care about hair colour they just care about you being purely Nordic. Hitler in my opinion seemed to love Germans only (Austrians Holland) but nothing more than that. The posters with the blonde ideals are not an argument since they are not made up by hitler they are commercialist and it uses blonde people for the same reason they use skinny people today in commercial cause it looks better if you make a poster of a black dark jew. Then a tall handsome blonde blue eyed German smiling. It gives a contrast. I don't think hitler was a nordicist I'm almost completely sure he didn't care(he also loved his Mediterranean Aryan general Joseph Goebbels.

• He wasn't blonde His wife wasn't blonde His idols Werner blonde

• Alfred Rosenburg's writings clearly stated so.

In Mein Kampf hitler cited Nordicist literature as "evidence" for his racist views. Under Hitler's rule, Nordicism became the dominant view. Nordicism was and is an ideology of racial separatism which viewed Nordics as an endangered racial group. Hitler and the Nazis believed that the "Nordic race" within the greater Caucasian race, constituted a master race or Herrenvolk.

• While I always believed my answer, certain evidences are starting to make it more clear -- if he was, he should have cited the following:

Ben Franklin (one person Hitler never even mentioned; you would think he would) -- he was a Nordicist. He hated non-Northern Europeans, calling Germans "stupid, swarthy" and say a whole load of things about non-whites.
    Patrick Henry could be considered a Nordicist as talked about the Norman yoke and made the distinction between Saxon and Norman, calling the Germanic Saxons a freedom-loving race. And he was a racist
    Carl Linneaus was a Nordicist and Hitler never mentioned him.
    Something is up here.