• Yes it was.

It was dignified for Pope Benedict to resign. I hate to say it, but many times a pope hangs on longer than they should. They become senile and are not really good in their position, yet they still hang on until they die. I think it was very dignified for Pope Benedict to resign.

• Yes, It Was

I believe it was dignified for the Pope to resign. Rarely do we have a person who is willing to admit that they simply are not up to the job. I think the Pope was very wise is stepping down, given his health. I think the Catholic Church is benefiting.

• Yes, it was dignified.

I think that it was dignified for the Pope to resign. I think that it was clear to him that he could not do his job to the best of his ablities due to his health problems and issues. I think that resigning was not only honorable, it was the right decision.

• The job is hard.

Yes, it was dignified for the Pope to resign, because it is a job that requires a lot of hard work. There becomes a point where a person with more energy can take over the job. A person who is younger can travel more, can reach more people and is less likely to contract a disease from the many contacts he has with people.