Was it wrong for Joe Biden to say, "I may be a white boy, but I can jump"?

• Yes, I think it was wrong for Joe Biden to say that.

Politicians sometimes make offhand statements like that when they don't really mean it the way it sounded, I think Joe Biden likely regrets saying that quote since you could imply that the statement was slightly racist and that is not something the Vice President of the United States wants to sound like.

• It was wrong for Joe Biden to say, "I may be a white boy, but I can jump".

It was wrong for Joe Biden to say, "I may be a white boy, but I can jump". The use of slang and stuff of the such should not be used when speaking on behalf of the government. I think some people may have been offended by the remarks that he made.

• No, it was not wrong for Joe Bidden to say that.

I think that people shouldn't be so touchy about a comment a person makes about their own race. Especially since the comment was just alluding to a comedy movie about basketball and about how white men aren't very good at jumping. The comment wasn't intended to hurt someone's feelings, especially an ethnic minority's.

• White Men Can Jump

There is nothing wrong with what Joe Biden said. Everybody knows the stereotype that whitemen can't jump but, you can't take what he said out of context. He was saying this as a joke, and some people are going to take it out of context. I thought it was funny, and if you took it the wrong way, you are way to serious of a person.

• No, it wasn't right for Joe Biden to say that.

I do not think that it was right for Joe Biden to say something like "I may be a white boy, but I can jump". I think a politician such as himself should not lend credence to a term that is racially offensive to a lot of people. People such as himself should be a lot more professional.