Was it wrong for Notre Dame wide receiver Justin Brent to go to a Knicks game with an adult film star?

• It was a bad move for Justin Brent to go out with an adult film star.

As a sport's hero, Justin Brent needed to consider his image and how he will be perceived. How many parents will allow their children to follow the Notre Dame wide receiver now. If I had a youngster who was a Notre Dame fan, I would advocate not following Brent after his bad move. Nothing against the woman, but when you are in that kind of business, parents do not want their children involved.

• I don't Agree it was wrong for Justin Brent to go to a Knicks game with an adult film star

There are things on the Internet that are not to be seen by children and only by adults, like porn. Even though adult film stars do things as their job, I don't think it has to be applied when she's out in public living her life like everyone else. Which is why I don't think it was wrong for Justin to bring her as she is the same as any other girl!

• No, it was not wrong for Justin Brent to go to a Knicks game with an adult film star

No, it was not wrong for Justin Brent to go to a Knicks game with an adult film star. College football players are celebrities now as well, and celebrities hang out with celebrities. When you mix that with a young man and his fantasy to be with an adult film star, it is a combination just waiting to happen. Let him live life, and criticize him based on his play on the field.

• Isn't he an adult?

I can understand why it would be looked down on by anybody being at a knicks game with a porn star and especially being an athlete at a catholic school. However he is an adult and is perfectly entitled to make his own decisions on who socializes with as long as he isn't breaking any NCAA rules.