• Yes, he was born of Abraham.

It's stupid to think Jesus was not a Jew, he was born of Abraham. It's simple if you just go into the Bible and read from Matthew, Mark, Luke or John. He was an amazing man who lived the perfect life and died for our sins, and should forever, until he comes back, be known as Gods Son.

• In every sense of the word

Jesus was born a Jew to Jewish parents. He practiced Judaism his whole life. His worldview was saturated in the Jewish scriptures. He claimed to be the fulfillment of a promise made to Jews to always have a man on the throne of David. So yes, he was a Jew in every sense of the word.

• Jesus wasn't just a Jew, he was a rabbi

“Peter remembered and said to Jesus, "Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!" Mark 11:21. Then again, he wasn't a stereo-typical Jew: he didn't care much about worldly goods or personal wealth and denounced people who placed too much importance on making money. Indeed, on one occasion in a fit of rage he even overturned the stalls of Jewish money-changers.

• Jesus Was Jewish

The Son of Mary and Joseph was indeed a Jew. It is well documented in the bible and other historic text. Attempting to say otherwise would be foolish and a waste of time in my opinion. Even those that do not know much about religion recognize Jesus as a Jew.

• Yes, he was.

I do not claim to know much about religion. But, from everything I have gathered from the Bible, I am convinced Jesus Christ was a Jew. That does not take away from the fact that he is the Savior of Christians, and it should not be hidden or denied. I think that fact should promote religious harmony.

• Yes, Jesus was a Jew.

The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ was a Jew. In addition, there is a large amount of historical evidence that indicates that Jesus Christ was Jewish. He observed all the laws of Judaism, and identified himself as a Jew on more than one occasion. Knowing and admitting that Christ was a Jew in no way diminishes the fact that he is the Savior.